anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone

Discus and support anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i had a second account that i used for games with account specific progress, example warframe, this accounts email was deleted ( it was a gmail... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fourthwallbreak, Dec 30, 2019.

1. anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone

so i had a second account that i used for games with account specific progress, example warframe,

this accounts email was deleted ( it was a gmail account ) after a attempt to get into it was made, it shared a password with something else so i just wiped it out, this was a good few months ago so and even if i could remember what it was called chances
    are its gone completely.

this also removed the account from my sign-in list but its still in my main accounts friend list.

i'd really like to get it back but i dunno how i can prove its even mine, so yeah help me pls

:)

Fourthwallbreak, Dec 30, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You need the email and the password for that otherwise support can't help you.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. Fourthwallbreak Win User

Big thanks yo, was able to find the account through the family option ( didnt even know that was a thing ) but got it and got it to a working email now
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can't recieve any mail after changed primary alias

Yes since the email was a Microsoft server email once you removed it from the account it is gone forever.

There is no one that can get it back for you unfortunately.

And it can not be added back to an account.
Thema:

1. anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone - Similar Threads - anyway account email

2. Is there anyway that I could play the downloaded games on the new account? ​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway that I could play the downloaded games on the new account? ​: I got a used Xbox 1 and it had downloaded games on it and I deleted all the previous accounts and now I can’t play any of the downloaded games on the new account, it says that I need to use the...
  3. Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long ago deleted microsoft and xbox live account. Anyway to gain ownership over its downloaded ...: PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE GIVING AN ANSWER OR SUGGESTION. My Brother deleted his Microsoft and Xbox Live account. It has been 2 years and I doubt that it will let me reopen the account....
  4. Someone has linked my xbox live to their mlg account, is there anyway to remove it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has linked my xbox live to their mlg account, is there anyway to remove it?: My Xbox Live Gamertag is associated with an MLG account other then mine. I need help. 9b8c2245-cd5f-4255-badc-f339e89f6c4a
  5. Anyway to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft ...: Hello, my question is as stated above, I am trying to extract a Gamertag / Xbox account from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. I have a family member that made a child account...
  6. Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned: One of my accounts (Gt:Lost Bounce) Has been banned and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back. Because I just got more live for it, a lot of progress is on it and just a...
  7. My other Account Jeffrey513 Perma Ban After getting Hacked, Is there anyway to get it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My other Account Jeffrey513 Perma Ban After getting Hacked, Is there anyway to get it ...: My other account Jeffrey513 just recently got permanently ban on 11/5/2016. I wasn't home for That previous week, I got hacked by someone during that week I wasn't home. My friend said I was...
  8. Is there anyway I can get my account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway I can get my account back?: Hi, I was recently permanently suspended on my main account, which I believed to be unwarranted. I applied for a case review, in which the decision was upheld and I was told by the XBLPET member...
  9. Is there anyway to limit playing time when child is playing using my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to limit playing time when child is playing using my account: My son plays Xbox One using my MS account. Apparently it is not possible to move him to a child account, because he is on Xbox One. Can I limit his playing time in any way? thanks, Kathryn...
  10. Anyway to transfer Live Gold to a newly created Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to transfer Live Gold to a newly created Xbox Live account?: I created a Live account and was assigned a name tag that I don't want. I tried changing it and I'm being charged for the change. I contacted Xbox support and the agent told me under my account,...