anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

Discus and support anyway to go back to an old sync on a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 悪魔ギャング., Jan 7, 2020.

1. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning again? is there anyway i can go back or...

:)

悪魔ギャング., Jan 7, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you sync your Xbox save to the cloud it should get your progress back.

if that doesn't work you will need to contact Forza support to see if they have any means of recovering the lost save https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/support
  3. ajinga66 Win User

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Not unless you manually saved from the point you’re trying to access.
  5. Amar93-BC348830-1633 Win User

Profile transfer help?

your best bet is to go back to the old xbox and sync all the data you want transferred over to cloud and then coming back to your xbox and retrieving your profile again.
  6. Shigurui Win User

Going back to old games.

Still play a lot of old xbox games, PGR2, JSRF, San Andreas, Ninja Gaiden Black are just a few of the ones I play regularly.

[quote user="GamingTailor"]I started Jade Empire the other day. I wish BioWare made a second game.[/quote]

Still play this myself, best game Bioware ever made by a long shot, doubt we'll ever get a sequal though :(
Thema:

1. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game? - Similar Threads - anyway old sync

2. Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?: I've tried numerous settings but it always turns itself off. So is there an actual way to have the mic always on? Here's a video demonstrating the problem...
  3. Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?: I've been struggling with double NAT forever with the internet provider I have because their limiting control with your own connection, is there some way to bypass needing a NAT type moderate or...
  4. anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone: so i had a second account that i used for games with account specific progress, example warframe, this accounts email was deleted ( it was a gmail account ) after a attempt to get into it was...
  5. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  6. Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated)

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated): [IMG] submitted by /u/NigGorilla666 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...: submitted by /u/panimage [link] [comments]
  8. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LobsterWhisker [link] [comments]
  10. Anyway to recover the saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to recover the saves: Pretty much the title. My youngest has split water onto my xbox one, while it was on. I've turned it upside down and left it to dry. I'm not hopeful though, is there anyway to recover the saved...