AOE2 DE - multiplayer

Discus and support AOE2 DE - multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been a week now: I can never create a Lobby on Age of Empires II DE. When I do, it is NEVER visible by third players. FIX THIS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasGurtner, Mar 26, 2020.

1. AOE2 DE - multiplayer

It has been a week now: I can never create a Lobby on Age of Empires II DE.

When I do, it is NEVER visible by third players.

FIX THIS

:)

NicolasGurtner, Mar 26, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

AOE2 DE - multiplayer

I would either put this in xbox support or if there is a support page for aoe2 as there is a ton of games and companies having major server issues and outages due to high vollumes of traffic so have a look and see if there are any server issues first then
    post in the relevant support forums.
  3. Etag_Mixer Win User

AOE2 DE - multiplayer

can the third player try creating the lobby, then see if you can see it? if they can then the issue is likely on your side, can you check in network settings what your nat type is set to?
  4. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

AOE2 DE - multiplayer

Hi your configuration network is with the Nat open, and on your internet provedor is with the port fowarded for you too?

If more people is having the same insues, try make a contact with the Support on https://beta.support.xbox.com/contactus
  5. mareledanut Win User

age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer

Hi, i checked on the official
    website
    of AOE2:DE and it seems that your issue may be included in the first two knows issues, i suggest writing a report to them for further help.
  6. AdamStewart123 Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

I'm having this issue but for my own account. There are no parental settings or privacy settings that I can find that should restrict this. This wasn't an issue of AoE:DE but it is an issue on AoE2:DE.

EDIT/SOLUTION

I went through the other xbox apps on my PC and made sure I was signed into all of them - most importantly the Xbox Console Companion. After that I could sign into Xbox Live through AoE2:DE with no problem
Thema:

AOE2 DE - multiplayer

1. AOE2 DE - multiplayer - Similar Threads - AOE2 multiplayer

2. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.: I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  3. I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...: I have a physical copy of Modern warfare on my xbox, my hard drive wiped a while ago so i lost the modern warfare download but recently i got warzone and downloaded the modern warfare client again...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing: Trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare local multiplayer and it pops up with a message stating that multiplayer DLC pack 2 missing. I can only find the Multiplayer DLC (not pack 2) in the...
  5. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I have the latest version of Minecraft installed on my Ipad 5th gen, and Im trying to create a realm and play multiplayer however I am met with an error message that says You cannot play online...
  6. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends: Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or arcade and get the message "Player doesnt have...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer ps4: Não consigo entrar em mundos de amigos, e eles tbm n conseguem entrar nos meus [Translation-I can not enter the worlds of friends, and they tbm n manage to enter my]...
  8. Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update

in XBoX on Windows
    Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update: Is this happening to anyone else? Any fixes? Any ideas? Anyone else heard of other people having the same issue? 8886d21e-4178-465d-9104-3f1f64437d2c
  9. AoE2: DE User Privilege Error

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2: DE User Privilege Error: I have an active Xbox Gamepass subscription. I've been trying to play AoE2 with my friends and I keep getting "User Privilege Error!" before the menu UI can load and the shield to enter the...
  10. AoE2 Definitive Edition save files GONE

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2 Definitive Edition save files GONE: Everything was fine yesterday, I open up the game today and it's treating as if it's the first time I've opened it, no saves are there, whats going on!? a0906b2a-cd5c-4886-92ec-9a01fef430a8