Apex bundle

Discus and support Apex bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The apex bundle will not download even though it says i own it, ive reset my console and checked to see if yhe purchase actually went through and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrendenRose, May 3, 2021.

1. BrendenRose
    BrendenRose Guest

Apex bundle

The apex bundle will not download even though it says i own it, ive reset my console and checked to see if yhe purchase actually went through and it did so i dont get why it wont download

:)

BrendenRose, May 3, 2021
  2. helpfixthis1234 Win User

Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

Yes I bought on MS store and it shows me buying the xbox live but it does not show the Apex coins bundle in that purchase at all :/
  3. BlackRhino90 Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Apex apex apex cant get enough
  4. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  5. VikasRawat1 Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
    No, i mean, i just bought Apex Coins from Microsoft store and i thought i can use them on Apex Legends PC.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
Thema:

Apex bundle

1. Apex bundle - Similar Threads - Apex bundle

2. Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex: I purchased apex coins and never received them but still got charged 8e701570-0fa6-4cb8-a851-5b14bdb38249
  3. Issues re-downloading Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues re-downloading Forza Motorsport 6: Apex: I previously played Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for PC. So I do own the game. I realize the game reached it's end-of-life cycle in September 2019, but I previously played the game and was wondering...
  4. Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex: I played it 30 min ago now it cant connect to servers 2f5e112a-5319-40c4-8b7b-2e308e27d9cc
  5. Apex error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex error: It is not leting me play And said to come here b6a7fca0-ad6e-4c86-af5c-a46bebc70dfe
  6. apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apex legends: Is anyone else apex not working correctly? it's not letting me in and it's not allowing me so see any of my stats! a326aa30-bd48-4308-a4bd-83b73264e74f
  7. Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online.

in XboX Insiders
    Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online.: I'm in the beta ring and level 7 but apex asks me to but gold to play it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/sirchivvi [link] [comments]
  8. Apex bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex bundle: Im am wondering if the Apex lifeline addition would count for the microsoft rewards punchcard of apex legends for purchasing 1000 apex coins or more. 1000 coins are included in this bundle. Also...
  9. Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Apex Founders Pack and Gears of War 4 for Xbox bundle: How do I get these. I promised them to my girls as part of their B-day gifts, and they didnt recieve them. I need them for their account...not my own. 72b83fa6-1a69-4c72-8948-2793d3c64d05
  10. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...