apex coin code

Discus and support apex coin code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, im a new xbox gold member for £1 and i want my 1000 apex coins. how can i get these from my pc? cheers f6ea4f07-eb1f-4816-8c77-3ec4d4c4caa8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ccqapex, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ccqapex
    ccqapex Guest

apex coin code

hello,

im a new xbox gold member
    for £1 and i want my 1000 apex coins. how can i get these from my pc? cheers

:)

ccqapex, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  5. Smwutches Win User

apex coin code

Yes, the deal runs until 5/12.

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  6. ccqapex Win User

apex coin code

Thank you for your answers, i cant acces my xbox these i want to redeem it from my pc or smartphone, is it possible through
    an app or website? thxxx
Thema:

apex coin code

1. apex coin code - Similar Threads - apex coin code

2. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  3. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....
  4. Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question: Hello, I've tried to look for an answer but nothing clear cut came up. I purchased the 1 dollar Xbox Live membership in order to receive 1000 APEX coins. I was wondering when the code would be...
  5. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  6. 1000 Apex Coins w/ XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins w/ XBL: Hey, So I recently purchased XBL under the current promotion and never received the code for the Apex coins. Thanks! Mako 4ce186a3-a352-49fc-802a-864a1c4acf97
  7. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...
  8. Gold and apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold and apex coins: So i got the deal with the $1 dollar gold get 1000 apex coins and i havent gotten them... Help? 9eb4cecc-b125-4d7c-b367-d44fecbeb95e
  9. Did not get Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get Apex coins: So 3 days ago I bought the xbox live gold 1month subscription and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with it I bought it using my xbox one s store by a credit card its been 72 hours but no apex...
  10. Xbox gold-1$ +apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold-1$ +apex coins: [img] The following image shows that the Xbox Live Gold plus the 1000 apex coins is only 1 dollar, I go to buy it and it does not let me buy it. I have $ 2.62 in my account so why does it not let...