apex coin code

Discus and support apex coin code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, im a new xbox gold member for £1 and i want my 1000 apex coins. how can i get these from my pc? cheers f6ea4f07-eb1f-4816-8c77-3ec4d4c4caa8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ccqapex, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ccqapex
    ccqapex Guest

apex coin code

hello,

im a new xbox gold member
    for £1 and i want my 1000 apex coins. how can i get these from my pc? cheers

:)

ccqapex, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
  4. DARK KNIGHT0199 Win User

1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate support members are !!

side note I had £8 credited to my account and I'm waiting for the apex coins because it seems to be an issue with apex paying for the free coins
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

Hey there howjord,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, you should see those apex coins in your Xbox Message center by 30/06/2019, as shown on the image you posted:

"[i]Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message
     Center on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."[/i]
    Just give it more time, If you do not see the coins by that date go ahead and let us know so we can further assist.

I hope this helps! :)
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
Thema:

apex coin code

1. apex coin code - Similar Threads - apex coin code

2. Apex Coins never showed up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex Coins never showed up: Purchased 3 months gold that advertised bonus 1000 Apex Coins to be sent before June 30, it's now July 3rd and I haven't received anything. I tried to contact support but the only option was to...
  3. Code for apex coins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Code for apex coins not received: I recently bought apex coins from Microsoft site. It says completed for transaction and asked for my address too. Are they going to deliver the code to me or are they gonna mail me? Because i have...
  4. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  5. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  6. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  7. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?: Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from...
  8. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion: Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019....
  9. Apex Code 1000 Münzen [Translate] Apex Code 1000 coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Code 1000 Münzen [Translate] Apex Code 1000 coins: Guten Tag, Ich habe gestern Abend einen Code für 1000 Apex Münzen (für die Xbox One) auf der Homepage eingeben. Bisher habe ich nichts erhalten. Was kann ich tun?? [Translate by Mod] Good day...
  10. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...: I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex legends coins to sweeten the deal. Granted the...