Apex Coins Card

Discus and support Apex Coins Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I just bought Apex Legends Gift Card for 1000 coins and I don't know how to redeem the code on it it says pin instead of activation code and I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by saints fan forever, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Apex Coins Card

So I just bought Apex Legends Gift Card for 1000 coins and I don't know how to redeem the code on it it says pin instead of activation code and I would like to know how to redeem it on Xbox

:)

saints fan forever, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
  4. VikasRawat1 Win User

Apex Coins

Do you mean you bought Apex Coins on the PC version of Apex, or you used your PC to buy Apex coins for the Xbox version?
    No, i mean, i just bought Apex Coins from Microsoft store and i thought i can use them on Apex Legends PC.
  5. DARK KNIGHT0199 Win User

1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate support members are !!

side note I had £8 credited to my account and I'm waiting for the apex coins because it seems to be an issue with apex paying for the free coins
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
Thema:

Apex Coins Card

1. Apex Coins Card - Similar Threads - Apex Coins Card

2. Apex Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Coins: Can I get my apex coins transfered? I accidentally added my Apex coins code to my alt account and I want them on my other account. Can I get them transfered or could I get a new apex coins code...
  3. Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working: I purchased $100 of coins for Apex Legends and it shows up in my purchase history on my Microsoft account, but the coins never showed up in my game- the balance is still zero. I submitted a refund...
  4. Non receipt of Apex coins for in store purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non receipt of Apex coins for in store purchase: Hi On the 2 to 3 of Feb, I bought Apex coins with the release of the new season. My first transaction made on the 02/02 was for 2000 AC - Order number 6439167030 My Apex account did not update...
  5. Apex coins not delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex coins not delivered: Microsoft geeks will not deliver APEX coins that we paid Hundreds for on Christmas. Refuse to deliver or refund money. Anyone else had this problem? they just sent a form letter email saying they...
  6. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  7. Didn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.: Yesterday I bought 2 Apex packs for 14.39£ and still haven’t received any of it. EA support said that Microsoft support should help , but Microsoft denied my refund request. Microsoft doesnt even...
  8. Apex Legends Coin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Coin: Dün gece Microsoft üzerinden 1000 apex coins aldım , Fakat Hala Ne kod geldi nede Origins'deki apex hesabıma coins geldi -[Translation - Last night I bought 1000 apex coins from Microsoft, But...
  9. I cant buy apex coins fro some reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy apex coins fro some reason.: For some reason, I cannot buy apex coins in apex legends. I've tried everything i know, and yet it still does not work :( help would be appreciated. 415817d9-fdba-461f-b273-abc972ac7b9b
  10. Never received Apex Coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Apex Coins!: On monday I bought 1,000 apex coins but didn't get them. I tried restarting the game, restarting my console, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing and re-adding my account, and they...