Apex Coins

Discus and support Apex Coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently bought Xbox Live Gold during the deal where it was $1.00 for it and some amount (forgot the exact number) of Apex Coins, but I didn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Apex Coins

I recently bought Xbox Live Gold during the deal where it was $1.00 for it and some amount (forgot the exact number) of Apex Coins, but I didn't have Apex at the time. I would like to know if there's any way to redeem those AP, or if I lost out in them.
    Either way it's not a big deal, I only paid $1.

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  3. chrystomikson Win User

A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

i havent received my apex coins.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Apex Legends season 2!!!

I want more crafting materials and more apex coin opportunities so we can open more apex packs!
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Wheres my Apex Coins?

Hi Luke,

Thank you for coming to the forums today, I'd be happy top provide some information.

Virtual currency like Apex coins are not digital items available to purchase as a gift. Only items in the store that has the option "Buy as gift" are available to be gifted. Apex coins on the Microsoft Store does not have the Buy as gift option:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/apex-legends-2-000-150-bonus-apex-coins/bqwcbtpqr8z3?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Also, the person receiving the gift would be the one to receive the code through email and Xbox Live message. The one making the purchase can see the code in the order details found in the account's order history, but the one making the purchase would not
    receive an email with the code. You would just view it from the
    order history

Apex coins can only be used for the account making the purchase as the coins are deposited by the publisher's servers directly into your in-game balance almost immediately. More than likely, the Apex coins you purchased were deposited into the Xbox Live
    account that made the purchase.
Thema:

Apex Coins

1. Apex Coins - Similar Threads - Apex Coins

2. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  3. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  4. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  5. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?: Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from...
  6. Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1,000 APEX Coins Promotion: Good afternoon! I purchased the Xbox live gold 1 month subscription promotion on the dashboard on April 14th, 2019, and it said I would get 1000 apex coins with the purchase, by June 30th, 2019....
  7. Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cade as moedas do apex? [Translation-Where are the apex coins?]: Eu comprei a promoçao da Live gold 3 meses por 34 reais e que quem comprava iria ganhar as mil moedas do apex! eu nao ganhei e entrei em contato e voces falou que ia enviar no final do mes...
  8. I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!: On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox live message by June 30th. Now we have the...
  9. Issues with receiving Apex coins Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with receiving Apex coins Pack: I purchased the Apex coin pack for season 2 a couple of days ago and I havent received it on the game. Ive restarted and logged out and back in and still nothing....
  10. 3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins: I purchased 3 months of gold xbox live in order to get the 1000 apex coins at 50% off. Its 2 days passed the date i would receive them and have yet to get them. Thanks in advance....