Apex currency issue

Discus and support Apex currency issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased apex coins today and have not received them in game. My bank has been credited the money, but my coins do not reflect in game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evaporated_furkollars, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Apex currency issue

I purchased apex coins today and have not received them in game. My bank has been credited the money, but my coins do not reflect in game.

:)

evaporated_furkollars, Oct 23, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Code for apex coins not received

Hi Bruce,

Apex coins from the Microsoft Store are only available for Xbox One. You need an Xbox Live profile and you need to play on Xbox One to receive those coins you purchased from the Microsoft Store.

I noticed you posted this thread in the "PC Gaming" category, so if you play Apex on PC then you need to purchase Apex coins directly from EA through the Origin Store or directly in game:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/apex/apex/currency

If you do not own an Xbox One console and you intended to purchase coins for PC, then I'd recommend submitting a

refund request online
    . Just click on the link to go through a refund request walkthrough.

I hope this helps!
  3. DA GR8 WHITE Win User

currency issues

u didnt c the lol-it was a joke-i posted this to make xbox aware-i read through other forums and they are workimg on it with no clear eta as of yet-im also not the only one with beta without access 2 beta forums-please make responses without criticism
  4. DA GR8 WHITE Win User

currency issues

cant even gain access to beta forum but thanx for the clearity
  5. Judge Win User

currency issues

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

currency issues

[quote user="DA GR8 WHITE"]

when will they make a decent beta lol

[/quote]

That`s the whole point of a beta,to find the problems.

Too many people sign up for these things for the wrong reasons.
Thema:

Apex currency issue

1. Apex currency issue - Similar Threads - Apex currency issue

2. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  3. Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console: Everytime Apex is launched, console shuts down. Console sitting in the open, not enclosed. Checked for dust and blowned out with air. Have done all troubleshooting recommended from Microsoft site....
  4. Issue - random people entering apex chat

in XboX Insiders
    Issue - random people entering apex chat: Was playing apex and someone randomly started talking in my apex chat. I am on Series X and I was using my Xbox wireless headset (idk if these details change anything, but though I would add...
  5. apex legends need keyboard mouse support

in XBoX Accessibility
    apex legends need keyboard mouse support: apex legend is got crossplay recently. give keyboard mouse support for Xbox 6bf601b3-c9fc-4ba9-bd24-6c0b47b78fb6
  6. Why is Apex Legends not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Apex Legends not downloading?: So, this started a while ago, but I didn't think much of it. But, with the new season out, I really wanted to play Apex on my Xbox, but little did I know, it was terribly glitched. So, I tried to...
  7. Didn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive Apex Coins I bought for 32€.: Yesterday I bought 2 Apex packs for 14.39£ and still haven’t received any of it. EA support said that Microsoft support should help , but Microsoft denied my refund request. Microsoft doesnt even...
  8. How do I talk in game chat on apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I talk in game chat on apex?: In apex lobby with both xbox and ps4 players and they cannot Hear me the mic indicator works, I even tested it in a xbox live party chat and they can hear me I even changed my setting turn off...
  9. Cronus max devices and ximm apex devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cronus max devices and ximm apex devices: Just writing to say, These devices are ruining games on consoles with no recoil heavy aim assist and even people spending more money for even worse scripts with aim bots and wall hacks, Destiny...
  10. Apex not receiving update info from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex not receiving update info from Microsoft store: As the title states, I have not been able to push any update into Apex today. Manual, or automatic, it's like the update doesn't even exist. The game keeps crashing when I hit "A to Continue" like...