Apex freezing

Discus and support Apex freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game freezes during the start of a match and after a match as it is returning to the lobby. Is this a known issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronPogue, Sep 20, 2021.

1. AaronPogue
    AaronPogue Guest

Apex freezing

The game freezes during the start of a match and after a match

as it is returning to the lobby. Is this a known issue?

:)

AaronPogue, Sep 20, 2021
  2. cceynar
    cceynar New Member
    Apex has been having bad server issues for a few weeks now. It has happened to me frequently. Every other lobby it happens

cceynar, Sep 25, 2021
  3. Debora Biermann
    Debora Biermann New Member
    It didn't resolve my issue.

Debora Biermann, Sep 25, 2021
  4. BlackRhino90 Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Apex apex apex cant get enough
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Apex Legends not working

Hey there Class,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with Apex Legends. Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for troubleshooting for this specific issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. scorchking Win User

Apex Legends not working

Hey there Class,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with Apex Legends. Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for troubleshooting for this specific issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
    This did not resolve the issue.
  7. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  8. RômuloCavalcanti Win User

Alguns jogos não estão funcionando [Some games are not working]

Fiz o que você recomendou e não funcionou.

P.S : fiz o download dos jogos Apex Legends, Shadow of Tomb Raider e Just Cause 4, e nenhum deles funcionou apropriadamente (congelamentos e travamentos para a dashboard).

[Translation-

I did what you recommended and it did not work.

PS: I downloaded the Apex Legends, Shadow of Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4 games, and none of them worked properly (freezes and crashes to the dashboard).]
Thema:

Apex freezing

1. Apex freezing - Similar Threads - Apex freezing

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition: Ever since it was delisted from the store, I would like to know if there is an alternate way on buying the Premium Edition of Forza Motorsport 6 Apex? The Spotlight events were expired a long time...
  3. Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends: Whenever I try to make a clip for Apex Legends it just brings up the main capture screen and asks what game this is. I have tried making a clip on splitgate and fortnite, they both work. I have...
  4. Rampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rampant Cheating in Apex Legends LFGs: I'm just sick of seeing badge/rank boosters in the Apex LFG posts. I keep reporting them, but even after a week of reports, some of the very same accounts are still posting. What can be done, if...
  5. Apex Legends Heirloom Shards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Heirloom Shards: Hello! I am currently level 400, and I still have not received a single heirloom shard to unlock a characters Heirloom. I was wondering how long its supposed to take for me to open a pack with at...
  6. Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex: Why is my purchased apex coins not showing up on my account it’s been two days abb7f81c-5029-4d6f-89d0-c1959d74e6eb
  7. Apex store unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex store unavailable: We have downloaded and reinstalled Apex twice on my son’s Xbox One. The game plays just fine, but for some reason the store tab where you buy Apex coins just says Unavailable. Apex support says...
  8. Apex coins not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex coins not received: I bought apex coins the other day and it never came through. I went through the refund process and paid for another bundle, which came through. Now I’ve got one bundle but the other one still...
  9. refunds apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunds apex coins: Hi my daughter purchased 2 Apex legends 10,000(+1500 bonus) Apex coins for £71.99 each. I have asked for a refund Microsoft have said no. My daughter has some special needs. It was a sheer...
  10. Apex update on xbox one is stuck!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex update on xbox one is stuck!: Updating apex legends on xbox one but I am stuck at 8.54/12gb & won't update any further. I contact ISP, & I am directed to contact the developer. I contact the developer & directed to Microsoft...