Apex Legends Connectivity problems

Discus and support Apex Legends Connectivity problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need serious Help My connection is Very good with all games but there are a select few that dont work too well such as Evolve,Every call of Duty and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GrantWatson1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. GrantWatson1
    GrantWatson1 Guest

I need serious Help My connection is Very good with all games but there are a select few that dont work too well such as Evolve,Every call of Duty and now Apex Legends. When i log in i get to play 1 match and then the Servers kick me out and tell me i am
    unable to connect to the servers making me restart the game multiple times to get back in to play 1 game and then it happens all over again i dont know why this is happening but i really need help all my friends Play and connect perfectly fine...

:)

GrantWatson1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Sayann X Win User

EA Server

Hello, what game are you on? I just tested, and I connect without problem to Apex Legends, everything seems to work
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  4. Airiak Win User

It's also a good idea to to reboot the ol' router once in awhile.
  5. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

Hello,

Call of Duty often requires open NAT type and UPnP, check if you have those.

Evolve, infortunately, has a very low population, so it might be the reason for difficulties in matchmaking.

Apex might have similar requirements as CoD, plus it's a pretty fresh game, so servers might not function right, or matchmaking isn't perfected. Happens with many f2p games, especially under EA
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Grant,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the reply. May I ask if you are getting the message concerning the servers about the Xbox Live Servers or the servers for Apex Legends themselves? If it is for the Apex Legends servers directly, then you'll want to
    get into contact with EA about what may be happening.

In regards to the
    Xbox Live Server Status
    , everything on our end seems to be up and running at this time. For further troubleshooting, you'll want to give our wizard for the Xbox
    One Network Connection Error Solution
    a try if you get any messages when you ran the network test. Of if you're on a wifi connection, you may wish to try an Ethernet cord (wired) connection to decrease any lag or drop-outs. If you wish to remain off the
    wired connection, then I recommend to
    create a static IP for the console, and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection.

I hope this helps a bit more.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends Connectivity problems - Similar Threads - Apex Legends Connectivity

2. : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends: : XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe game just gor corrupted because you did...
  3. Apex Legends Solo Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Solo Mode: There should be a solo mode for Apex Legends. I want to play it more but I don't have anyone to play with. e0f4f36f-95f4-44a7-ad2b-41dbf5b2ba39
  4. Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers: Just finished a game and when i tried to leave it just got stuck on "connecting to lobby". Closed the game and restarted it but now it keeps giving me the network connection error and says to test...
  5. i can't play online apex legends

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play online apex legends: [img] I have this problem since the last update I enter the loading screen and I remove myself from the server c56a725f-cf6a-41ad-8dfc-45bbe45991bb
  6. Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7: I've tried hard resets, reinstall etc.. anyone having this issue? ea503316-dfc8-4837-a87e-9c6fb52bf5c1
  7. Apex legends download size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends download size: So I just installed Apex legends. Store says it's about 59 gb but when I download it says I'm downloading 39 gb. Am I missing additional content or something? How do I download what I'm missing?...
  8. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: Just updated my game played it for a while then i had to go do something for an hourish came back and i get stuck on the loading screen, i've tried everything restarting my game, restarting my...
  9. Apex legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends: Necesito ayuda urgente, compre una tarjeta regalo de microsoft xbox para comprar el pase de pc, canjee el codigo vincule mi cuenta de hotmasil para que me llegaran la monedas apx pero ahora no me...
  10. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0