Apex Legends control drift

Discus and support Apex Legends control drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having an issue with my left joystick drifting down. I know its not the hardware because it only drifts down on Apex Legends and found others on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exile323, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Exile323
    Exile323 Guest

Im having an issue with my left joystick drifting down. I know its not the hardware because it only drifts down on Apex Legends and found others on other forums with the same issue. I’ve tried multiple different games and do not have this issue. Has anyone
    come across this issue and resolved it? The settings in game are no help (referring to dead zone changes). Hopefully someone can help because that is one of my most favorite games. Been playing xbox since the first cane out, would hate to have to try another
    platform.

:)

Exile323, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Exile323 Win User

Yeah ive found the issue on different forums but no real solution for it. I guess ill have to play this title with this issue.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey Exile323,

I have not personally had this issue, but that doesn't mean there is not something up. If you have check other game related forums and seen some similar issues then it might be something on the game's end. Have you tried other controllers to troubleshoot
    with, or checked and in game settings like your sensitivity etc.? Hope you figure something out so you can enjoy the game!

Best of luck!
  4. Exile323 Win User

I mean i’ll take that small win for me to be able to play without my guy walking backward on his own but its a ridiculous issue as far as to the software Respawn has made and also the hardware Microsoft has made. Honestly pissed off about it but what can
    i do, I’m a consumer.
  5. Exile323 Win User

I tried that and it didn’t work. Mush appreciated though.
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Try resetting the game or like re-installing it to reset the game and see if that helps
Thema:

1. Apex Legends control drift - Similar Threads - Apex Legends control

2. Desperate for help with my Xbox and apex legends connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desperate for help with my Xbox and apex legends connection: Hello, I’m reaching out in hopes someone can help me out with my xbox/apex legends fps/choppy game play issue’s. I’ve gone through my internet provider without them being able to help me solve...
  3. The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game 'Apex Legends' doesn't finish downloading and comes up with 'installation...: - I have conducted a hard restart on my xbox and restart on my modem. - I have cleared local saved games. - I have done a factory reset. - Apex Legends doesn't go past 5.91GB of 40.89GB (14.5%)...
  4. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back...
  5. : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : XBOX ONE S Apex Legends: : XBOX ONE S (BLURRY/PIXELATED) Apex Legends I think that if the problem is just with apex legend then there is nothing wrong with your console, maybe game just gor corrupted because you did...
  6. Apex Legends Solo Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Solo Mode: There should be a solo mode for Apex Legends. I want to play it more but I don't have anyone to play with. e0f4f36f-95f4-44a7-ad2b-41dbf5b2ba39
  7. Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Can't connect to EA servers: Just finished a game and when i tried to leave it just got stuck on "connecting to lobby". Closed the game and restarted it but now it keeps giving me the network connection error and says to test...
  8. i can't play online apex legends

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play online apex legends: [img] I have this problem since the last update I enter the loading screen and I remove myself from the server c56a725f-cf6a-41ad-8dfc-45bbe45991bb
  9. Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7: I've tried hard resets, reinstall etc.. anyone having this issue? ea503316-dfc8-4837-a87e-9c6fb52bf5c1
  10. Apex legends download size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends download size: So I just installed Apex legends. Store says it's about 59 gb but when I download it says I'm downloading 39 gb. Am I missing additional content or something? How do I download what I'm missing?...