Apex Legends control drift

Discus and support Apex Legends control drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having an issue with my left joystick drifting down. I know its not the hardware because it only drifts down on Apex Legends and found others on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exile323, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Exile323
    Exile323 Guest

Im having an issue with my left joystick drifting down. I know its not the hardware because it only drifts down on Apex Legends and found others on other forums with the same issue. I’ve tried multiple different games and do not have this issue. Has anyone
    come across this issue and resolved it? The settings in game are no help (referring to dead zone changes). Hopefully someone can help because that is one of my most favorite games. Been playing xbox since the first cane out, would hate to have to try another
    platform.

:)

Exile323, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Exile323 Win User

Yeah ive found the issue on different forums but no real solution for it. I guess ill have to play this title with this issue.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey Exile323,

I have not personally had this issue, but that doesn't mean there is not something up. If you have check other game related forums and seen some similar issues then it might be something on the game's end. Have you tried other controllers to troubleshoot
    with, or checked and in game settings like your sensitivity etc.? Hope you figure something out so you can enjoy the game!

Best of luck!
  4. Exile323 Win User

I mean i’ll take that small win for me to be able to play without my guy walking backward on his own but its a ridiculous issue as far as to the software Respawn has made and also the hardware Microsoft has made. Honestly pissed off about it but what can
    i do, I’m a consumer.
  5. Exile323 Win User

I tried that and it didn’t work. Mush appreciated though.
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Try resetting the game or like re-installing it to reset the game and see if that helps
Thema:

1. Apex Legends control drift - Similar Threads - Apex Legends control

2. Apex Legends seassion 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends seassion 3: How is everyone liking season 3 of Apex Legends? How do you like the new map? and charge rifle? I've been enjoying it the new map is bigger/longer range fights happen and is not so close range...
  3. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: Haven't played apex in a while, I'll have to jump on and check out the updates 51789e3f-f10c-4e1f-80ca-1c327b742eec
  4. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX: Hi. I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low while playing the game. Fps drops a lot mostly...
  5. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0
  6. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  7. Game (apex legend)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game (apex legend): Apex legends keeps freezing mid game what should i do? 4cc8ad8a-be2b-4bad-8756-ef0f9263ca89
  8. Apex legends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex legends: Apex legends is not working what's wrong 19cfd9f1-a6f5-4e4c-a402-4fcbc951b5b2
  9. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  10. Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything: Since I started playing apex on my xbox x i get total loss of game audio at any time after match starts a good amount of the time, error code and eventually i cant load the game without being sent...