Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7

Discus and support Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried hard resets, reinstall etc.. anyone having this issue? ea503316-dfc8-4837-a87e-9c6fb52bf5c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alyricz693, May 11, 2020.

1. Alyricz693
    Alyricz693 Guest

I've tried hard resets, reinstall etc.. anyone having this issue?

:)

Alyricz693, May 11, 2020
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Hi there,

Have you searched the error code in Xbox Support? There maybe a solution there
  3. Antone937 Win User

something went wrong

This looks like the error code on Apex Legends. If that's the case, then try https://ea.com/unable-to-connect
  4. RaidedHearts Win User

My Xbox One X randomly turns off

It also crashes when I’m playing monster Hunter or Apex Legends
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Error 104

6. Om3gaPanda Win User

System Update Failure

Apologies for the late reply, I've got an update.

I was somehow graced by the gods and was able to apply a system update after "unregistering" myself from the Insiders Program, and, get entirely through the first time setup procedure, and, start playing a game of Apex Legends for about a quarter of a match.
    All of my games were saved on a 4TB external drive, formatted by the same Xbox. Absolutely no issues with system performance, or gameplay, up until the last 30 seconds of the Xbox remaining functional. Suddenly, the sounds lagged/stuttered/were missing entirely,
    and, then, the Xbox prompted me to clear my local save game cache, but, before I was able to, Apex crashed, and, greeted me with this;

Error

FS_CheckAsyncRequest returned error for model '<NOINFO>' offset 163651584 count 94208 -- Error 0x000001e7

Then the Xbox rebooted itself and went straight into the "Something went wrong" boot screen;

System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D

Restarting the Xbox gave me;

System Error: E101 000000503 80070003

Attempting to apply another OSU gave me;

System Error: E102 00000C12 80070091

Restarting the Xbox after attempting to apply loops be back to the E105 error above, and, selecting the options mentioned above gives me the error code listed below it.

What is any of this, and, why can't Microsoft be more specific with us, other than, "You will have to send in your device for repair"?
Thema:

1. Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7 - Similar Threads - Apex Legends crashing

2. Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends game shuts down xbox one console: Everytime Apex is launched, console shuts down. Console sitting in the open, not enclosed. Checked for dust and blowned out with air. Have done all troubleshooting recommended from Microsoft site....
  3. apex legends need keyboard mouse support

in XBoX Accessibility
    apex legends need keyboard mouse support: apex legend is got crossplay recently. give keyboard mouse support for Xbox 6bf601b3-c9fc-4ba9-bd24-6c0b47b78fb6
  4. Why is Apex Legends not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Apex Legends not downloading?: So, this started a while ago, but I didn't think much of it. But, with the new season out, I really wanted to play Apex on my Xbox, but little did I know, it was terribly glitched. So, I tried to...
  5. Apex Legends Coin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Coin: Dün gece Microsoft üzerinden 1000 apex coins aldım , Fakat Hala Ne kod geldi nede Origins'deki apex hesabıma coins geldi -[Translation - Last night I bought 1000 apex coins from Microsoft, But...
  6. Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001: Hello, today when I started my Xbox I was unable to load APEX Legends and I am getting error code 0x803f8001 (if you have bought this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don't...
  7. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  8. Apex Legends (OG) Xbox One - Rubber banding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends (OG) Xbox One - Rubber banding: Getting a ton of "Rubber banding" on the (OG) Xbox One console during gameplay with Apex Legends. Any way to fix this? 64d46986-0882-4de3-acb5-e5cff4d18ee2
  9. Apex legends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex legends: Hi iv put £20 on my sons xbox he spent it on apex coins they took the money but he hasnt recieved them i was wondering if there was a way i could get the points 58df66c5-f443-495b-8bf9-eadd5932951f
  10. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...