Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online.

Discus and support Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the beta ring and level 7 but apex asks me to but gold to play it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/sirchivvi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sirchivvi, Apr 8, 2021.

1. /u/sirchivvi
    /u/sirchivvi Guest

I'm in the beta ring and level 7 but apex asks me to but gold to play it. Can someone help?

submitted by /u/sirchivvi
    [link] [comments]

/u/sirchivvi, Apr 8, 2021
  2. DanielAitken1 Win User

Connecting to game servers

So fifa 19 says unavalible to connect to severs and apex legends the wheel just spins and dosent connect to servers both games digital and fortnite dosent work also
  3. Dondlan Win User

Xbox live subscription not free anymore?

Playing online has never been free. Even if you play F2P games like Apex Legends, you will need a paid subscription (Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Do you think micro transactions will end?

No, as its a perfectly valid business model that works for both developer and consumer.

On F2P games, it costs the consumer zero to buy. This is obviously good. The dev then makes its money back via microtransactions. Like Smite, or Fortnite, Apex Legends etc.

Why would you even think it would end?
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Free to play Games

Destiny

Fortnite

Apex legends

Dc universe online
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

defiance is going free to play...

No, that is not how F2P works. F2P isn't based solely on subscription based games. Just look at Team Fortress 2, Path of Exile, League of Legends, and DOTA 2.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends dosent work for F2P online. - Similar Threads - Apex Legends dosent

2. apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apex legends: Is anyone else apex not working correctly? it's not letting me in and it's not allowing me so see any of my stats! a326aa30-bd48-4308-a4bd-83b73264e74f
  3. Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends): I was lucky enough to get a Series X back in November when they were released. Sadly I haven't played it much at all because it won't run the games I want to play. I purchased the cross gen bundle...
  4. Xbox Giftcard on Pc for Apex legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Giftcard on Pc for Apex legends: Say I wanted to buy Apex Coins for Apex Legends on the Origin version of the game. With the two companies combined would I be able to purchase said currency with an Xbox giftcard....
  5. Apex Legends Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Account: I'm struggling to get info, if Apex legends Xbox account can be linked and into PC Apex legends? (Microsoft account) If so, How? d56ca549-4538-4094-bd2c-497531972f97
  6. Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working: I purchased $100 of coins for Apex Legends and it shows up in my purchase history on my Microsoft account, but the coins never showed up in my game- the balance is still zero. I submitted a refund...
  7. I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...: It keeps booting me back to the title screen i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works.please help me get back to doing what I love thank you. 19090571-f341-4db9-9322-fd5f2cf38c64
  8. Apex legends season 8 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends season 8 update: For some reason, i downloaded apex legends season 8 update the day it was released, my xbox at least once a week will delete it or something and then it starts downloading the same 55GB update for...
  9. Apex Legends Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Login Problem: Anyone got any ideas to fix this problem. It’ll load the game up & as soon as it loads up to the gaming lobby itll kick me right back to the main screen. Ive tried pretty much everything you could...
  10. APEX LEGENDS NOT WORKING!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APEX LEGENDS NOT WORKING!!!!!: hey guys I'm Kingslayer3674 a xbox gamer I used to play apex on a daily basis but due to my exams my subscription expired now I have bought game pass ultimate on my father's account and logged it...