APEX LEGENDS & map rotation.

Discus and support APEX LEGENDS & map rotation. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so they are bringing back the first map, and so i hear it will be rotated between the first and second every 6 weeks. surely by now they have made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBA_Hype, Feb 20, 2020.

1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

so they are bringing back the first map, and so i hear it will be rotated between the first and second every 6 weeks.

surely by now they have made enough money to give us the choice of which map we want to play and run with our squad. The second map hurts my eyes and i find it hard to focus.

whats your views on this?

:)

XBA_Hype, Feb 20, 2020
  2. iNKDiBrizzi15 Win User

What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

Currently Apex Legends grinding to Pred rank, but before it was Classic zombie maps on black opps 3.
  3. iNKDiBrizzi15 Win User

What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

Currently Apex Legends grinding to Pred rank, but before it was Classic zombie maps on black opps 3.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views

yes team work is always good, having that extra gun helping you is good, when you split up it mostly just goes wrong. thanks for the tips.

Snake Eyes 5 ive been playing alot more modern warfare i need to get better. ive started to learn smgs are boss and a thermal scope with smoke
    grenades is always a winner.

XxNe0nDiam0ndxX im not a fan of W.E but i did like the harvester addition its the only part of the map i can see properly LOL. not great
    if you are not jump master and someone trolls and takes you through the beam.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Good point my thoughts exactly that's why they do these random modes since full time would be a epic disaster
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

id love to see any at night but not too dark.
Thema:

1. APEX LEGENDS & map rotation. - Similar Threads - APEX LEGENDS map

2. Free online games like fortnite, apex legends should really be free

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free online games like fortnite, apex legends should really be free: I know I am not the only one who wants online free battle royale games like fortnite, apex to be playable without gold pass. Is microsoft ever gonna make it like that?...
  3. Online Subscription not allowing for apex legends sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Subscription not allowing for apex legends sign in: I have an xbox love gold subscription. I can log into any game in my xbox one x, netflix, and spotify. But when I go to play apex legends, it tells me my profile is not allowed to play online, and...
  4. how to download apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download apex legends: tell me what is it about [img] a063e5da-e352-4c3e-b8df-00547a87130e
  5. Apex Legends £4 gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends £4 gift card: Season 4 of Apex legends is here, to celebrate the latest in game event Xbox are giving long term APEX players a £4 gift card which they can use on Apex coins or anything else they wish to spend...
  6. PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends): This is my first post I'd really appreciate help if anyone has a solution on this. I have been playing Apex Legends since it came out and I started getting jittery/stuttery gameplay about 3 months...
  7. Data issues with Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data issues with Apex Legends: I had issues trying to get past the main menu, so I turned toward Xbox assist and followed several troubleshooting tips until I reached the one about removing the saved data. I followed it and...
  8. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: I got apex legends around season 2 and had gotten plenty of epic gun skins and player skins then deleted the game because i was bored then at a later date i reinstalled the game and my whole...
  9. APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views

in XBoX on Consoles
    APEX LEGENDS ,map rotation/map selection & your overall views: I feel like it would be a nice feature to be able to choose what map you are playing on. It would widely increase how many people want to play at a set time. 607ed176-818a-4bda-941e-f96cbcfb7593
  10. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: Is apex legends down because it wont open past the home page & i have internet 3706d2c6-9ed7-4f23-8052-2173574e21e9