Apex Legends Purchase Coins?

Discus and support Apex Legends Purchase Coins? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased 1000 coins for the game Apex Legends, and its been a hour and I haven't received the coins. I checked my bank, and the funds... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ricky Lang, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Ricky Lang
    Ricky Lang Guest

Hello,

I just purchased 1000 coins for the game Apex Legends, and its been a hour and I haven't received the coins. I checked my bank, and the funds were debited feom my account. Also, I recieved an email cipy of the receipt, but still no coins. Please help.

:)

Ricky Lang, Mar 4, 2019
  2. NYC62Truck Win User

Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?

Checked my purchase history, Apex Legends is not on it
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  5. Fos Win User

Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

A digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins should have been sent to your messages on your console when you purchased the promotion.
  6. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Cross Platform!

Apex legends, bo4 and warframe.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends Purchase Coins? - Similar Threads - Apex Legends Purchase

2. apex legends lag on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apex legends lag on the Xbox one: Hi , my son is experiencing significant lag all of a sudden when he plays apex legends on his xbox one , we have tried all the you tube tips but nothing seems to help and he is getting really...
  3. Apex legends won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends won’t let me sign in: For the past few days my Xbox won’t let me play Apex legends. I turn the game on and press a to sign in but the game just freezes. Can anyone help me? 589518c6-e5d7-427b-9e7f-82a9d50506a7
  4. Apex Legends seassion 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends seassion 3: How is everyone liking season 3 of Apex Legends? How do you like the new map? and charge rifle? I've been enjoying it the new map is bigger/longer range fights happen and is not so close range...
  5. Apex Legends control drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends control drift: Im having an issue with my left joystick drifting down. I know its not the hardware because it only drifts down on Apex Legends and found others on other forums with the same issue. I’ve tried...
  6. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: Haven't played apex in a while, I'll have to jump on and check out the updates 51789e3f-f10c-4e1f-80ca-1c327b742eec
  7. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX: Hi. I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low while playing the game. Fps drops a lot mostly...
  8. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0
  9. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  10. Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game: I placed 2 order for Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins through my PC. The credit card was debited but the Apex coin is not displayed in my Xbox game at all. What can I do? I requested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apex legends promotion coin problem

2. apex coins promotion xbox

3. apex legends promo code