Apex Legends Purchase Coins?

Discus and support Apex Legends Purchase Coins? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased 1000 coins for the game Apex Legends, and its been a hour and I haven't received the coins. I checked my bank, and the funds... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ricky Lang, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Ricky Lang
    Ricky Lang Guest

Hello,

I just purchased 1000 coins for the game Apex Legends, and its been a hour and I haven't received the coins. I checked my bank, and the funds were debited feom my account. Also, I recieved an email cipy of the receipt, but still no coins. Please help.

:)

Ricky Lang, Mar 4, 2019
  2. NYC62Truck Win User

Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?

Checked my purchase history, Apex Legends is not on it
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Apex legends

5. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  6. Fos Win User

Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

A digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins should have been sent to your messages on your console when you purchased the promotion.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends Purchase Coins? - Similar Threads - Apex Legends Purchase

2. Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001: Hello, today when I started my Xbox I was unable to load APEX Legends and I am getting error code 0x803f8001 (if you have bought this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don't...
  3. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  4. Apex Legends (OG) Xbox One - Rubber banding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends (OG) Xbox One - Rubber banding: Getting a ton of "Rubber banding" on the (OG) Xbox One console during gameplay with Apex Legends. Any way to fix this? 64d46986-0882-4de3-acb5-e5cff4d18ee2
  5. Apex legends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex legends: Hi iv put £20 on my sons xbox he spent it on apex coins they took the money but he hasnt recieved them i was wondering if there was a way i could get the points 58df66c5-f443-495b-8bf9-eadd5932951f
  6. How to fix my mic on apex legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my mic on apex legends?: I have unplugged my router and now im uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. My mic is still now working. It was working perfectlt fine until the new season came out.. any ideas how to fix it?...
  7. "La cuenta no es valida" Apex Legends["The account is not valid" Apex Legends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "La cuenta no es valida" Apex Legends["The account is not valid" Apex Legends]: Cuando inicio el juego Apex Legends desde mi consola xbox one modelo clásico, e inicio el juego desde mi perfil con el gamertag: , me aparece un mensaje diciendo que la cuenta no es valida y que...
  8. Apex Legends: Account Invalid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: Account Invalid: Ive tried to get past the title screen to get to the main menu, but i cant, it tells me, "account invalid", ive never had an EA account for Apex, so im not totally sure what to do. Please help....
  9. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...
  10. Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game: I placed 2 order for Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins through my PC. The credit card was debited but the Apex coin is not displayed in my Xbox game at all. What can I do? I requested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apex legends promotion coin problem

2. apex coins promotion xbox

3. apex legends promo code