Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends

Discus and support Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought this yesterday viathe Xbox store and its not appeared in my game, I can't check the skin because I don't have the character but definitely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherFloyd2, May 25, 2022.

1. Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends

Bought this yesterday viathe Xbox store and its not appeared in my game, I can't check the skin because I don't have the character but definitely didn't receive the 600 credits. Logged out of my profile and back in, restarted the game and console and still not showing. Any help appreciated as Xbox contact us is no use.

:)

ChristopherFloyd2, May 25, 2022
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Apex coins wont show up on account

4. blueamcat Win User

Apex legends

5. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  6. VAC9 Win User

Mixer promotion

If you won the apex legends starter pack you will find it in your my games and apps
Thema:

Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends

1. Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends - Similar Threads - Apex Legends –

2. Apex Legends::will not delete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends::will not delete.: Xbox says Apex Legends is corrupt. I've tried to delete it. No matter what I do, as soon as I turn my Xbox off and back on, Apex is there again. How and why?! Someone please help....
  3. Apex Legends wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends wont install: I've been playing apex for awhile now and the new update for season 13 came out. Only problem is I couldn't update the game. It kept on saying installation stopped. I tried restarting my xbox,...
  4. Apex Legends pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends pack: Im trying to get Apex packs but it says that they are unavailable. d5fcd911-e9bb-4b8e-a560-dd8f6aed38b7
  5. Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends: I try reset my xbox,delete apex legends and install. I checked my voice settings,network settings,community settings... I searched google and youtube but :/ How can i fix this issue? My game...
  6. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: When I try to load up apex it just says controller disconnected on the start page does anyone know how to fix this as I have tried many different ways and I can’t see to get it off the screen...
  7. Apex legends and removing child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apex legends and removing child account: So my account is set to child on xbox and that stops me friending people from other consoles in apex legends because ea does not like child accounts. If I remove my account and add it back will as...
  8. MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything: So my xbox used to play apex legends perfectly without ever lagging. I have decent internet so i doubt that's the problem. Recently, I got the 8tb gamedrive and a wireless headset but neither of...
  9. Can’t load into apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into apex legends: When I open apex legends an error pops up (0x8027025a) I have tried power cycling and restarting the Xbox but it still does not work. 9d84f1f8-2258-4825-baec-102d82ba67ad
  10. Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them: I bought $20 worth of apex coins and never got them. Yes, I restarted my game and my console to try and refresh it but the coins still haven't loaded onto my apex account. Not sure how to fix...