Apex legends season 8 update

Discus and support Apex legends season 8 update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, i downloaded apex legends season 8 update the day it was released, my xbox at least once a week will delete it or something and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PurpleTouch96, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Apex legends season 8 update

For some reason, i downloaded apex legends season 8 update the day it was released, my xbox at least once a week will delete it or something and then it starts downloading the same 55GB update for the nee season and i dont know why that is. I thought i knew a lot about xbox and such but this has got my stumped, i dont know if my xbox is jsut getting old and “forgetting” it downloaded it already, i have a external harddrive where i keep most of my games and ill occasionaly have to unplug and re-plug in the hardrrive because it says i dont own any games because it doesnt register i have the external hardrive connected until i do that.

:)

PurpleTouch96, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Name idea Win User

Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?

I not in to apex legends. But i would think it would a good season!
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Games that are doing Halloween events

Apex Legends, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, Fortnite...you can expect any games-as-a-service title at the moment to offer some form of content update this season!
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Holiday Themed Events

Anthem and Apex Legends have seasonal events as well, both look pretty good.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?

The trailer for Season 2 of Apex Legends actually has me excited, I'm pumped to try and get to max rank.
  6. darkist1 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Did anyone manage to play some Apex Legends Season 4 and get some new skins from their battlepass?
Thema:

Apex legends season 8 update

1. Apex legends season 8 update - Similar Threads - Apex legends season

2. I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play apex legends i play everyday i went to open the game and now i cant even play it...: It keeps booting me back to the title screen i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works.please help me get back to doing what I love thank you. 19090571-f341-4db9-9322-fd5f2cf38c64
  3. Apex Legends Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends Login Problem: Anyone got any ideas to fix this problem. It’ll load the game up & as soon as it loads up to the gaming lobby itll kick me right back to the main screen. Ive tried pretty much everything you could...
  4. APEX LEGENDS NOT WORKING!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APEX LEGENDS NOT WORKING!!!!!: hey guys I'm Kingslayer3674 a xbox gamer I used to play apex on a daily basis but due to my exams my subscription expired now I have bought game pass ultimate on my father's account and logged it...
  5. Apex legend title screen issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex legend title screen issues: Hello, so ive been experiencing these two issues with apex this past month. Everytime i load up the game, my game either has an issue with syncing my data, and then when it does sync theres often...
  6. Apex legends inifinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends inifinite loading screen: Any idea ? Stucked on loading screen [img] 86659b58-df62-4c8c-ba7e-0860692fe80e
  7. Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...: So i got apex legends champion edition yesterday since it was on a discount, and there was a deal where if you got that or some madden nfl items, you would get a 5 dollar xbox promotional gift...
  8. Apex Season 4 legends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Season 4 legends?: So what does everyone think of the current news with season 4 of Apex? Any theories on what legend were getting now that Forge was assassinated? Revenant, Forge, or possibly a random legend theyve...
  9. Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?: After watching the new trailers i'm a little excited about what they have in stall for S2.. Whats your thoughts? b72f626d-a266-4d58-8a94-229534488999
  10. Apex Legends season 2!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends season 2!!!: Season 1 just ended.... now they’re throwing in little updates thru out this past week as teasers. Watson is coming as a new character!! Flyers/dragons are now on the map!!! The Levithans are...