Apex Legends::will not delete.

Discus and support Apex Legends::will not delete. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox says Apex Legends is corrupt. I've tried to delete it. No matter what I do, as soon as I turn my Xbox off and back on, Apex is there again. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Megg_X, May 29, 2022.

1. Megg_X
    Megg_X Guest

Xbox says Apex Legends is corrupt. I've tried to delete it. No matter what I do, as soon as I turn my Xbox off and back on, Apex is there again. How and why?!

Someone please help.

:)

Megg_X, May 29, 2022
  2. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
  3. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
  4. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Megg_X, by its description it seems that the console is not deleting the temporary file of the game that gave error when downloading, in these cases the ideal is to first try to clear the console cache in case it does not work reset the console deleting games and App.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Erasing everything

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends::will not delete. - Similar Threads - Apex Legends delete

2. Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends – Saviors Pack Apex Legends: Bought this yesterday viathe Xbox store and its not appeared in my game, I can't check the skin because I don't have the character but definitely didn't receive the 600 credits. Logged out of my...
  3. Apex Legends wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends wont install: I've been playing apex for awhile now and the new update for season 13 came out. Only problem is I couldn't update the game. It kept on saying installation stopped. I tried restarting my xbox,...
  4. Apex Legends pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends pack: Im trying to get Apex packs but it says that they are unavailable. d5fcd911-e9bb-4b8e-a560-dd8f6aed38b7
  5. Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends: I try reset my xbox,delete apex legends and install. I checked my voice settings,network settings,community settings... I searched google and youtube but :/ How can i fix this issue? My game...
  6. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: When I try to load up apex it just says controller disconnected on the start page does anyone know how to fix this as I have tried many different ways and I can’t see to get it off the screen...
  7. Apex legends and removing child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apex legends and removing child account: So my account is set to child on xbox and that stops me friending people from other consoles in apex legends because ea does not like child accounts. If I remove my account and add it back will as...
  8. MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything: So my xbox used to play apex legends perfectly without ever lagging. I have decent internet so i doubt that's the problem. Recently, I got the 8tb gamedrive and a wireless headset but neither of...
  9. Can’t load into apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into apex legends: When I open apex legends an error pops up (0x8027025a) I have tried power cycling and restarting the Xbox but it still does not work. 9d84f1f8-2258-4825-baec-102d82ba67ad
  10. Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them: I bought $20 worth of apex coins and never got them. Yes, I restarted my game and my console to try and refresh it but the coins still haven't loaded onto my apex account. Not sure how to fix...