Apex Legends wont install

Discus and support Apex Legends wont install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing apex for awhile now and the new update for season 13 came out. Only problem is I couldn't update the game. It kept on saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lamar Blair, May 12, 2022.

1. Lamar Blair
    Lamar Blair Guest

I've been playing apex for awhile now and the new update for season 13 came out. Only problem is I couldn't update the game. It kept on saying installation stopped. I tried restarting my xbox, power recycling, and even Uninstalling to reinstall apex. I also cleared my local save data. But now I can't even install apex. It again says installation stopped. And the error I get says "The item you're trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try Uninstalling and reinstalling it.(0x80070570)" also i dont have an external hard drive. I've tried that many times and it does not work and it is only apex legends that won't install other games will install. I've tried what I think is everything but nothing works so far. I contacted Microsoft and they told me to seek help from the game developers/publishers themselves but they sent my right back to Microsoft. Please help if you can

:)

Lamar Blair, May 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Lamar. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please follow these 3 steps and see if it helps?

Step 1: Clear your Xbox Live cache and system cache:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Storage.

Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Step 2: Delete and Add your Account:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.

​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

​​​

Add Account:

​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

Step 3: Cancel all pending and partial downloads, and then download the content again:

Press the Xbox Button > My Games and Apps > See All > Manage Queue > Queue > Click on Cancel All > Clear The Queue

Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

After all of that, try to download and install Apex Legends again and let me know.
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

Apex coins wont show up on account

5. blueamcat Win User

Apex legends

6. NCC-2000 Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft

I started to install another game - Apex Legends. Only Minecraft is bothering me. I uninstalled that game in an attempt to install the latest version.
Thema:

1. Apex Legends wont install - Similar Threads - Apex Legends wont

2. Apex Legends pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends pack: Im trying to get Apex packs but it says that they are unavailable. d5fcd911-e9bb-4b8e-a560-dd8f6aed38b7
  3. Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gamechat and voice can not working series x on apex legends: I try reset my xbox,delete apex legends and install. I checked my voice settings,network settings,community settings... I searched google and youtube but :/ How can i fix this issue? My game...
  4. Apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends: When I try to load up apex it just says controller disconnected on the start page does anyone know how to fix this as I have tried many different ways and I can’t see to get it off the screen...
  5. Apex legends and removing child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apex legends and removing child account: So my account is set to child on xbox and that stops me friending people from other consoles in apex legends because ea does not like child accounts. If I remove my account and add it back will as...
  6. MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything: So my xbox used to play apex legends perfectly without ever lagging. I have decent internet so i doubt that's the problem. Recently, I got the 8tb gamedrive and a wireless headset but neither of...
  7. Can’t load into apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into apex legends: When I open apex legends an error pops up (0x8027025a) I have tried power cycling and restarting the Xbox but it still does not work. 9d84f1f8-2258-4825-baec-102d82ba67ad
  8. Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends coins, never received them: I bought $20 worth of apex coins and never got them. Yes, I restarted my game and my console to try and refresh it but the coins still haven't loaded onto my apex account. Not sure how to fix...
  9. Apex legends coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends coins: I just bought a $20 origins apex legends coins and i didnt realize it wasnt for xbox until after. Is there anyway to exchange them for xbox apex coins? Or is anyone willing to trade?...
  10. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: Why is apex legends not connecting me into half my matches or back to lobby after them? My wifi and all other games i play are good except this one. 3cf3e10e-aa62-4728-9941-d1da4755af41