Apex legends

Discus and support Apex legends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by funking1, May 6, 2019.

1. funking1
    funking1 Guest

Apex legends

Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my xboxs. So is there any reason to this. Every other game i play works fine other then FN which recives 1 to
    10% packet loss. Any help?

:)

funking1, May 6, 2019
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  3. Albert X Win User

Apex Legends without a doubt!
  4. DerVaddi Win User

The best Battle Royal game out today.

Apex Legends. Good Gunplay and ping.
  5. III PHANTOM III Win User

Apex Legends ALL DAY BRO😁
  6. Branden Dunagan Win User

I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.

Update: i have been able to log into ranbow six siege, but not destiny 2 or apex Apex legends.
Thema:

Apex legends

1. Apex legends - Similar Threads - Apex legends

2. My Apex Legends coins never came??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Apex Legends coins never came??: I did the 1$ for 1 month of xbox live and the 1000 apex coins and I got the code a couple days later, redeemed it and still had no coins in my account. Its been like 1 week since and I still have...
  3. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  4. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  5. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....
  6. Can't play apex legends because of this error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play apex legends because of this error...: Tried uninstalling and re-installing on both internal and external drive. Erased all saved game data. Powered console off etc... Any ideas folks? Thanks. [img]...
  7. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: Ho scaricato apex legends ma non sento l’audio del gioco. Ho controllato nelle impostazioni ma risulta tutto normale. Cosa puo essere? Grazie [Translated by Mod] I downloaded Apex legends But...
  8. APEX LEGENDS & what you want to see next.

in XBoX on Consoles
    APEX LEGENDS & what you want to see next.: I myself have been enjoying the new battle royale APEX LEGENDS, how about you? Respawn entertainment came out of nowhere with some FREE awesomeness. While most of us are having fun, as gamers we...
  9. Denied refund for apex legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for apex legend coins: I have 2 accounts on the same xbox. One account being michimacat other acount x MA x RS x . Michimacat is my girlfriends account. Im always signed into both. Ive never had a problem buying stuff...
  10. Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox One download Apex Legends on its own?: Sooo, I'm not really sure how else to say this. I just got home from work and turned on my Xbox to a notification that said "Apex Legends Ready to Start." However, I never started a download for...