Apex legends

Discus and support Apex legends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by funking1, May 6, 2019.

1. funking1
    funking1 Guest

Apex legends

Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my xboxs. So is there any reason to this. Every other game i play works fine other then FN which recives 1 to
    10% packet loss. Any help?

:)

funking1, May 6, 2019
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. Gupx UK Win User

What is your most played game right now?

Apex legends (don't hate) and Brawlhalla!
  6. Branden Dunagan Win User

I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.

Update: i have been able to log into ranbow six siege, but not destiny 2 or apex Apex legends.
Thema:

Apex legends

1. Apex legends - Similar Threads - Apex legends

2. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  3. What do you think of Apex Legends new hop ups? Maybe mozambique got buffed due to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Apex Legends new hop ups? Maybe mozambique got buffed due to it: Hi all, So finally the apex legend season 2 has landed!. With a new legend watson, who is a crowd control field and can counter throwables. But the interesting thing is there is now new Hop ups...
  4. Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends: I need to delete my apex progress, how can i do it? In xbox one c1e4f81e-bd46-4051-9877-8c1ac074806f
  5. Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's Ready for Apex Legends Season 2?: After watching the new trailers i'm a little excited about what they have in stall for S2.. Whats your thoughts? b72f626d-a266-4d58-8a94-229534488999
  6. Apex Legends season 2!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends season 2!!!: Season 1 just ended.... now they’re throwing in little updates thru out this past week as teasers. Watson is coming as a new character!! Flyers/dragons are now on the map!!! The Levithans are...
  7. My Apex Legends coins never came??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Apex Legends coins never came??: I did the 1$ for 1 month of xbox live and the 1000 apex coins and I got the code a couple days later, redeemed it and still had no coins in my account. Its been like 1 week since and I still have...
  8. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  9. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  10. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....