Apex legends

Discus and support Apex legends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by funking1, May 6, 2019.

1. funking1
    funking1 Guest

Apex legends

Game ran fine till last update. Still runs fine aside from the 90 percent packet loss. Idk wat it is. Not my internet and it does it on both of my xboxs. So is there any reason to this. Every other game i play works fine other then FN which recives 1 to
    10% packet loss. Any help?

:)

funking1, May 6, 2019
  2. SoapyEar451 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

Games: Apex Legends or Fortnite?

My Answer: I prefer Apex Legends
    Apex all the way.
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

bug succes

hi thanks for contacting us.

if you have a bug like this i would head to the apex website

https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/

hope this helps

steve
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. Gupx UK Win User

What is your most played game right now?

Apex legends (don't hate) and Brawlhalla!
  6. Branden Dunagan Win User

I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.

Update: i have been able to log into ranbow six siege, but not destiny 2 or apex Apex legends.
Thema:

Apex legends

1. Apex legends - Similar Threads - Apex legends

2. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0
  3. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  4. Game (apex legend)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game (apex legend): Apex legends keeps freezing mid game what should i do? 4cc8ad8a-be2b-4bad-8756-ef0f9263ca89
  5. Apex legends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex legends: Apex legends is not working what's wrong 19cfd9f1-a6f5-4e4c-a402-4fcbc951b5b2
  6. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  7. Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues on xbox x for apex legends. Tried everything: Since I started playing apex on my xbox x i get total loss of game audio at any time after match starts a good amount of the time, error code and eventually i cant load the game without being sent...
  8. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?: Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from...
  9. Payed Card Microsoft Xbox One Apex Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed Card Microsoft Xbox One Apex Legends: Hello, I've recently buyed 2 cards of 1000 Apex coins and I don't find how receive them. I mean I used the codes and got them on my Microsoft Store. I play Apex Legends on Origin and I linked...
  10. What do you think of Apex Legends new hop ups? Maybe mozambique got buffed due to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Apex Legends new hop ups? Maybe mozambique got buffed due to it: Hi all, So finally the apex legend season 2 has landed!. With a new legend watson, who is a crowd control field and can counter throwables. But the interesting thing is there is now new Hop ups...