api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Discus and support api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Morning, I have recently installed Halo Master Chief Collection on my PC and the following error message appear upon loading the game up:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alpha Creedy, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Alpha Creedy
    Alpha Creedy Guest

Morning,

I have recently installed Halo Master Chief Collection on my PC and the following error message appear upon loading the game up:

MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe – System Error

The program can’t start because api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have a similar program with other games such Apex Origins. I have tried and download the various Microsoft Visual C++ Resdistribute packages but to no avail.

Please can you help as I am pulling my hair out over this.

Thanks

:)

Alpha Creedy, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Alpha Creedy Win User

Thank you for your response napalm 31337. However none of the links are working and i do recall trying this out last time.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. XuanZue Win User

football manager 2019 is not starting

my problem is different to the missing dlls
  5. Ezorith Win User

Xbox Game Bar, error first start-up

Thanks for the photos. It seems like the files VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll are either missing or corrupted. I suggest installing Microsoft Visual
    C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3
    as these files are part of the package and should resolve the issue.

Let me know if this helps.
  6. Shpondra2 Win User

cannot access forums with gamertag

Miss Kleo, can you please email me. I cannot check the PM's of Pinbot Fembot 1 now, as I get a runtime error trying to access forums.
    [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT]

Thank you.
Thema:

1. api-msi-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing - Similar Threads - api msi crt

2. Xbox Live API Game Library Information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live API Game Library Information: Hello all, This is my first post on these forums (I hope this is the best place to ask this sort of question). I am interested in leveraging the Xbox Live API's for an application I am...
  3. Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on PC doesn't feel like Xbox because of all the missing API features.: Some games don't use Xbox Live. No support for cloud saving, no achivements, no cross play or cross save. Console at least have some quality control. We know that all this stuff will be in there,...
  4. Xbox iOS app crashes when Network Extension API enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox iOS app crashes when Network Extension API enabled: If iOS device has app using Network Extension APIs enabled, Xbox app will crash immediately on launch. Unable to capture any useful information in iOS device log (only app started then terminated...
  5. Support Force Feedback in the new Windows.Gaming.Input API

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support Force Feedback in the new Windows.Gaming.Input API: Force Feedback, which is much more advanced than regular old rumble, died some years ago. One of the reasons was because XInput did not support it like the older DirectInput did....
  6. Game DVR does not accept MSI Radeon R7 240

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR does not accept MSI Radeon R7 240: in the specs it says that Game DVR should work with Radeon R7. Upgraded today to MSI Radeon R7 240, but it still says that my hardware is not compatible. What is wrong with Game DVR on Windows...
  7. Xbox Live REST API

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live REST API: Is there an official REST API available for XBOX Live data? My company is looking for data related to profile info, achievements, presence, friends, and games played as well as a user authorizing...
  8. XOne Controller, RAWINPUT API and Windows 10 1607 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XOne Controller, RAWINPUT API and Windows 10 1607 Update: Hi, We are working on a PC games with RAWINPUT API for inputs management and it works on all pads/joystick until W10 1607 Anniversary Edition update. Engine do not receive any WM_INPUT message...
  9. Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access Xbox Live RESTful API Services: Does anyone here know how to gain access to the xbox live restful API service? We would like to build our own API library for an upcoming project involving Xbox & Playstation. Any help pointing...
  10. How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get winner of the game from XBOX live API?: Is there any way to get the participants, score of participants and winner of the game from an API? fa4adcfa-95ba-4280-a11d-2bb4c5475f95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcc-win64-shipping.exe - system error