APO AE not an option for billing information

Discus and support APO AE not an option for billing information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halflife85, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Halflife85
    Halflife85 Guest

Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They have Asia, Pacific and America but not Europe. This prevents billing appropriately and services/revenue
    from being able to be billed appropriately.

So a service member either has to choose to not receive any notices or financial documents from their banking institution and leave their address out of date or not have any paid Microsoft services available to them if they are stationed in Europe. This
    seems to be a gross oversight on the part of Microsoft at this time. Currently I am dealing with this with my game pass subscription not able to renew. After having an active gold subscription for at least a decade, an Office 365 subscription for at least
    half that and multiple Windows 10 licenses in the household.

This is rather disappointing that something as simple as updating a billing region is such a significant problem for a company that, I professionally am trained and licensed to maintain their products, is so large as Microsoft. Especially when I am seeing
    posts as far back as 2012 addressing this concern it's not like it's a new situation. My conversation with support, Vienna D is an awesome Microsoft Answer Tech by the way to whoever is reading this, suggesting using paypal is well... something at least given
    the posts I've seen. But really? Using a third party billing provider is something I expect when I'm ordering custom made products from a small business not a multi billion dollar corporation with multiple Military contracts that should know better.

:)

Halflife85, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Does seem like an odd oversight, but I prefer using paypal as much as I can anyway
  3. SpicyTacoSauce Win User

Military AE address

Im trying to add a new credit/debit card on my xbox account. I am also stationed overseas in europe. Tried console, mobile and computer but am unable to find APO/AE as any option for the billing address. Any help? Thanks
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Military AE address

Hi Lemonade!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. When it comes to inputting your credit card information onto your Microsoft account, you would need to list the billing address (when you enter the card information) that is associated with the card directly
    and APO/AE types are acceptable for that. I recommend doing this from a computer or a tablet by signing in at
    account.microsoft.com and not via the console.

Currently, the APO address cannot be used for shipping addresses since they are technically like a PO Box type address and it would be best to enter a home/physical address. Alternatively, you can also purchase Xbox gift cards then redeem them to
    your account to add currency to it. Below I've listed some helpful support articles that may offer further information.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. SnakeEyezBRAND Win User

Can't download the map packs in Australia?!?!?

well... microsoft FINALLY allowed APO addresses in the billing section. It would be nice if they would work with us military members, as in, say if you have an APO address, then the region (location based off of IP address) part is disabled. So we would
    just need the US account and the US disc.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Military billing address

Basically you have to contact billing support to enter afo or apo addresses

This doesnt fix xbox 360 downloads though thats a completely seperate issue
Thema:

1. APO AE not an option for billing information - Similar Threads - APO option billing

2. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  3. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  4. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  5. Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]: Boa noite suporte, Procurei varias soluções na internet e não encontrei nem uma valida sobre esse [Mod Removed - Profanity] erro de sincronização! estava funcionando tudo certo apos varias...
  6. Billing Address Issues: APO Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing Address Issues: APO Address: I recently bought a $25 Xbox gift card. In order to purchase something, I needed a valid payment option which needed my billing address. Unfortunately, living in an APO address makes it more...
  7. Apos restaurar o XBOX One, não consigo recuperar o progresso do jogo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apos restaurar o XBOX One, não consigo recuperar o progresso do jogo: Meu Xbox One estava dando o erro da tela verde e tive que restaurar o console. Ocorre que ao reinstalar o FORTNITE, perdi todo o progresso, mas consigo visualizar o progresso no site do XBOX na...
  8. PROBLAS COM OS CONTROLES APOS AS ATUALIZAÇÕES DO CONSOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLAS COM OS CONTROLES APOS AS ATUALIZAÇÕES DO CONSOLE: [Title Translation: PROBLEMS WITH THE CONTROLS AFTER CONSOLE UPDATES] Boa noite, Estou com problemas nos meus 2 controles. Depois que atualizei meu console, os controles ficam desconectando...
  9. Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.: I can buy a power supply for $50 and have it sent to my APO (Armed forces PO box) in Italy. Question is, it says the correct power supply for my region will be sent to me, but technically the APO...
  10. True Achievements Apo

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievements Apo: TA is making an app for xbox one. Should be available in September. This is great news for people like Epic Louie. [Mod edit - and Scratch] More Info 8bb0daeb-f918-49b3-9c61-e477c37578a6