APOCALYPSE rewards .. games already owned

Discus and support APOCALYPSE rewards .. games already owned in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Reading the Missions for Apocalypse Rewards I already own digital copues of many of the fames listed. Will these go towards earning the rewards?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Manenu, May 11, 2018.

1. Manenu
    Manenu Guest

Reading the Missions for Apocalypse Rewards I already own digital copues of many of the fames listed. Will these go towards earning the rewards?

:)

Manenu, May 11, 2018
  2. Does conan game count for apocalypse xbox rewards

Does buying the new conan game count as step one in the new apocalypse xbox rewards challenge

DoubleNeckChop, May 11, 2018
  3. Afcareer26
    Afcareer26 Guest
    Purchased game already owned

I just purchased an XBOX 360 game that my family had already purchased and downloaded to our XBOX.

How do I get the Microsoft points back to use towards another game?

Afcareer26, May 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. In order to qualify, the games have to be purchased during the offer period.

Smwutches, May 12, 2018
  5. Manenu
    Manenu Guest
    ok thank ou

Manenu, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

No. In order to qualify, the games have to be purchased during the offer period.
  7. Manenu Win User

ok thank ou
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

apocalypse reward

Hello Vladdracula777,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed an action on the list, your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours.

Also from the FAQ, only Games are eligible for this offer:

Level 1: Search the City

You must spend at least $50 before tax on eligible digital games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or on Windows and be from
    this list of approved titles:
  9. Smwutches Win User

apocalypse reward

It takes about 96 hours for credits to show as pending after completing an offer. So you should see it completed soon.

Add-ins are not eligible for that offer.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

apocalypse rewards

Hello Vladdracula777,

Since this title is not in the eligibility list in the FAQ, it is not eligible for this offer.
Thema:

1. APOCALYPSE rewards .. games already owned - Similar Threads - APOCALYPSE rewards games

2. Apocalypse rewards mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse rewards mission: I purchased dead rising 2, dead rising 2 off the record, and walking dead new frontier the complete season. Please explain how three full games are add on content and prevented my completion....
  3. Apocalypse Rewards missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards missing: Hi there. I had completed all of the mission levels for the May mission Apocalypse Rewards but only received credits for Level 1. The Level 2 for 5 achievements in qualifying games purchased and...
  4. Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3: Hello, I'm missing 6000 points for completing Apocalypse Level 2 and 3, can you please check this, thank you. Regards Andreas ddf6388d-26f2-4b4d-ab32-2b8615a2c4a0
  5. Apocalypse Rewards – Level 2 & 3 missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards – Level 2 & 3 missing: Hello I purchased Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition and completed 5 achievements by 27 May. Level 1 is showing in my pending credits but Level 2 & 3 are missing. I completed 3...
  6. Apocalypse Rewards Achievements step and beyond

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards Achievements step and beyond: I spent $75 on Dying Light, VALA, and Metro bundle and completed 5 achievements from the games purchased prior to May 31st and have as of today only received the first tier of rewards for spending...
  7. Apocalypse Rewards content not registering.

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards content not registering.: I've unlocked 36 achievements in Mad Max since purchasing it as part of the Apocalypse Rewards program, but Xbox Rewards has not tallied ANY of them toward my required unlocks. Please fix this and...
  8. Apocalypse Rewards not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards not showing up: I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition and completed 5 accomplishments for the mission "Apocalypse Rewards" but the rewards for this are not showing on my account or on the missions page....
  9. Game purchases not showing up on rewards (Apocalypse Rewards)

in XBoX Rewards
    Game purchases not showing up on rewards (Apocalypse Rewards): I purchased 2 games for the $50 worth of video games, one of them is Bioshock Collection and the Other is Fallout Game of the year. I know Bioshock Colletion counts towards the $50 and the game...
  10. Does conan game count for apocalypse xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does conan game count for apocalypse xbox rewards: Does buying the new conan game count as step one in the new apocalypse xbox rewards challenge 6fdd55be-cc20-4519-adc8-c863e3035f1d