Apology

Discus and support Apology in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm sorry for my words said to get banned. I was just frustrated. Can you get the case off me and clean my account? 72f92082-7ad4-45cf-9eb6-758f61e698c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy HydeHyde, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

Apology

I'm sorry for my words said to get banned. I was just frustrated. Can you get the case off me and clean my account?

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Aug 14, 2019
  2. A Proud Gay Man Win User

An Apology

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hRmhFUhlw]
  3. UnyoBro Win User

An Apology

Sorry but that's a problem you're inventing for yourself. I've been playing MC for over a year and I always find stuff to do. It's a video game, stop putting it in quotes as if it's questionable. It has more creativity than a FPS game. Do you put FPS games
    in quotes too since there's only one thing to do and after a while it's like "why?"?
  4. Korahn 27 Win User

An Apology

Many of the early games ever released had no story. You had to use your imagination (think Atari titles for instance). Kinda reminds me of one post I read about Portal "This game sucks, you don't have a gun to kill anything."
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

apologies

there are alot of vets here, and to tell the truth the dudes doubt would have irritated me too, and im not above a mom joke, idk, somedays u just dont want no lip-i get it
  6. Y0 June Win User

An Apology

Let's all just be glad he likes the game. No need to get hung up on semantics and what makes a video game... a video game.
Thema:

Apology

1. Apology - Similar Threads - Apology

2. I started a question post. I would like to apologize and explain myself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started a question post. I would like to apologize and explain myself.: Hello to all. I started a post about the quality of Xbox's products. And it got out of control, mostly because of my frustration. I was truly asking for answers and solutions. But, all was...
  3. My apologies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My apologies.: My sincere apologies to my fellow Ambassadors for my last post which has been pointed out to me to be a violation of the Xbox Forums Guidelines. I am a very impassioned person, and I do tend to...
  4. Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl: What Should is do with it ? 0e8d754e-4837-44a9-9636-5fd0cef98188
  5. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  6. Being banned for apologizing by message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for apologizing by message: I'm done, like really done to have to justify myself and to get ban for free. LIke literally for free. So for the record I was playing on matchmaking and got booted because of a connection issue....
  7. ello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about ...: hello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about this topic . I want to ask is there a limit option "My home Xbox"...
  8. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  9. Full RGB solution and apology to the x box community as well as a shoutout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full RGB solution and apology to the x box community as well as a shoutout: Before I begin posting this for a second time I just wanted to give a shout out too J3RS3Y DEVIL who recommended I post here instead of the X Box One console Forum. I give credit where credit is...
  10. RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted: So I posted yesterday about a problem with the PC RGB mode on the X Box One. I have found a solution for myself and wanted to share it. Unfortunately yesterday I didn't read the forum rules and I...