App function issues on an XBOX ONE X

Discus and support App function issues on an XBOX ONE X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using my XBOX ONE X console to access the internet via Microsoft Edge. In using the Zillow app to search homes for sale, I click on a property to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by easy guns, Sep 10, 2019.

1. easy guns
    easy guns Guest

I am using my XBOX ONE X console to access the internet via Microsoft Edge. In using the Zillow app to search homes for sale, I click on a property to view the photos but they will not download. How do I fix this? Thank you

:)

easy guns, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello easy guns,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a page not loading correctly on a website through Microsoft Edge.

The reason for the photos not loading properly, is dependent on the website itself. Microsoft Edge is a great tool for browsing the internet and day to day use, but some websites are not optimized for the console version of the app.

Because of this, it is not guaranteed that every website will work as expected but there is always a possibility that the hosts of said websites will change the optimization for a wider distribution to users that are not on a PC.

Best wishes!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Iautorenewedu Win User

Bing search of Live TV doesn't work

OneGuide is the function for what you are looking for. Either say "Xbox OneGuide" or "x" I believe within the TV app.

-Cheers
  5. Sedgendary Win User

Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

That link is for issues on an Xbox One X console, this issue is an issue with the new Xbox (Beta) app for PC
  6. File Explorer Crash Win User

Audio CD Player & Media Remote

I have the same issue. Please add Xbox one media remote functionality to the CD player app. I hate having to go to Xbox one controller for this basic functionality. CD player is a media component...thanks
Thema:

1. App function issues on an XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - App function issues

2. Xbox Companion App barely functions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App barely functions.: I posted this to the general Microsoft support forums and was told I might find help here. tried using the Xbox Companion App on my new laptop running Windows 10 in order to play multiplayer...
  3. Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?: The new Xbox app is great. Just needs a party function like the old one did. submitted by /u/FryToastFrill [link] [comments]
  4. Creating New Functionalities Within the App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating New Functionalities Within the App: Hey, fellow Gamers! Do you also use the "Xbox One" app (whether its Android or IOS) on your phone? Imagine this, you're about to get off of work and your excited to go home and play a throwback...
  5. Xbox turn on via app non functioning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox turn on via app non functioning.: Just a small problem but irritating, my xbox one s won't turn on when i press the "turn on" button in the xbox app. It is on the same network, and is on instant on....
  6. YouTube app not functioning properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app not functioning properly: okay every time I want to go onto YouTube on my Xbox One X I can probably sit there and watch a video for about two maybe three minutes and then the YouTube app will freeze and then crash and then...
  7. Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function: Just as title says I think the app for windows needs a push to talk function. I am sure its been talked about before but I think this would be a good addition to the app. Thanks brochachos...
  8. Virtual Keyboard functionality on iOS App is Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virtual Keyboard functionality on iOS App is Missing: The ability to use the iOS XBOX app to enter text through the on screen keyboard is no longer there. Thus requiring the use of the controller to enter text. Is this ever coming back?...
  9. Xbox app isn't functioning properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app isn't functioning properly: For the past 1 1/2 days, i have not been able to view my friend's list or join a group in the Looking For Group section. I have tried everything hard reset deleting and re-installing etc nothing...
  10. New Xbox One Preview leaves my console non functional with games and apps what is going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Preview leaves my console non functional with games and apps what is going on: What is going on please. So I am a member of the xbox one preview insider program and I am not happy at all right now. 1. youtube movies and tv won't launch at all also won't update at all. 2....