App function issues on an XBOX ONE X

Discus and support App function issues on an XBOX ONE X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using my XBOX ONE X console to access the internet via Microsoft Edge. In using the Zillow app to search homes for sale, I click on a property to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by easy guns, Sep 10, 2019.

1. easy guns
    easy guns Guest

I am using my XBOX ONE X console to access the internet via Microsoft Edge. In using the Zillow app to search homes for sale, I click on a property to view the photos but they will not download. How do I fix this? Thank you

:)

easy guns, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello easy guns,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a page not loading correctly on a website through Microsoft Edge.

The reason for the photos not loading properly, is dependent on the website itself. Microsoft Edge is a great tool for browsing the internet and day to day use, but some websites are not optimized for the console version of the app.

Because of this, it is not guaranteed that every website will work as expected but there is always a possibility that the hosts of said websites will change the optimization for a wider distribution to users that are not on a PC.

Best wishes!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. File Explorer Crash Win User

Audio CD Player & Media Remote

I have the same issue. Please add Xbox one media remote functionality to the CD player app. I hate having to go to Xbox one controller for this basic functionality. CD player is a media component...thanks
  5. Sedgendary Win User

Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

That link is for issues on an Xbox One X console, this issue is an issue with the new Xbox (Beta) app for PC
  6. Iautorenewedu Win User

Bing search of Live TV doesn't work

OneGuide is the function for what you are looking for. Either say "Xbox OneGuide" or "x" I believe within the TV app.

-Cheers
Thema:

1. App function issues on an XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - App function issues

2. New Xbox Console App on Desktop wont let me use most of it's functions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Console App on Desktop wont let me use most of it's functions?: So I used to use the Xbox Console Companion to talk with some of my Xbox friends in a party, but it told me that it was being replaced by a new app. I downloaded this new app, and found out that...
  3. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  4. Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*: Can you actually answer this thread instead of just showing up to say you're closing it? Or you know just put a functional voip on xbox, preferably discord. Let me precede any reply by saying...
  5. Xbox Remote does not function in Prime app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote does not function in Prime app.: The remote for the Xbox does not allow for pause, forward or reverse in the Amazon Prime application since the latest update. It functions in Netflix and Hulu fine. Is there a solution to correct...
  6. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  7. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...
  8. Slow xbox companion app connection via stream function to xbox speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow xbox companion app connection via stream function to xbox speed: I've notice this has been an issue for me since the day this feature was implemented. Every time I attempt to play any game it becomes a lag fest because of the extremely slow speed that occurs...
  9. Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one: As simply as i can put it, my xbox app keyboard popup function is not working when i need to type on my xbox one. I mostly use this to input long admin commands on Ark but lately it hasn’t been...
  10. Xbox Companion App barely functions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App barely functions.: I posted this to the general Microsoft support forums and was told I might find help here. tried using the Xbox Companion App on my new laptop running Windows 10 in order to play multiplayer...