App installs itself

Discus and support App installs itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one s. Every time you update the software, when you restart the console it starts downloading the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriele Gobbo, Oct 18, 2020.

1. App installs itself

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my xbox one s. Every time you update the software, when you restart the console it starts downloading the Xbox Original Avatars app. If I uninstall it on the next software update, it re-releases it itself. Why?

:)

Gabriele Gobbo, Oct 18, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Cant find game pass game

Hi there,

you should be able to launch the game via the Xbox (beta) app itself via the Installed Games section within the app.
  3. Niikoe Win User

"Check your Device" error on the iPhone Game Pass app

Same here with doom eternal. It shows “check your device” in the ios gamepass app but on the xbox itself its installed.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

Can't install games on PC

use the xbox app and not the microsoft store itself. they are both separate. if you download the app it should show all the games from your account that you are able to install on pc.
  5. ShinyMcBrah Win User

No surround sound in Netflix (using optical)

Update: I installed the Amazon Instant Video app and the surround sound works flawlessly with 5.1 programs in that app.

So this indicates the problem is with the Netflix app itself.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there possibly a fix coming?
  6. BryceGreen Win User

[XGP - The Outer Worlds] IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe ERROR when closing the game

Are you referring to the Feedback option in the app? I looked for somewhere to submit a report and it asked me to install a separate app. I figured this would be the best place, since that seemed for like a report on the app itself.
Thema:

App installs itself

1. App installs itself - Similar Threads - App installs itself

2. The game is not out yet ,but the Xbox app allowed me to install it. The issue is I...

in XboX Insiders
    The game is not out yet ,but the Xbox app allowed me to install it. The issue is I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ggoode2014 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  4. Cannot install Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Xbox App: Good day, as per title, I cannot install Xbox app, neither via .exe installer (available here) nor via windows store. -When launching the installer, it just gets stuck at "Making things awesome"...
  5. Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app): I am no longer able to install most game pass games on my PC. I've already called support and filed a bug report via the app. The support guy I talked to was very helpful, and mentioned that...
  6. Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572): So I've been trying to install the new beta app for about 2 weeks now. I've tried everything I have come across. From resetting the store to making sure Windows is fully updated. It won't let me...
  7. Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading

in XboX Insiders
    Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading: So as the title tells all of you Ever sense i installed the update for the xbox insider hub my xbox has been lagging out and not loading anything any help? and before you all say go make a support...
  8. The Xbox app won't install on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox app won't install on my PC: Hi, I cannot install the Xbox app on my PC. After agreeing to the term and conditions, it just sits on the "Making everything awesome" page. Once it made it about 2/3rds of the way along but every...
  9. XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.: Hello, i have a issue with the XBox (beta) App on my Computer. I can't start any installed games, they worked before, but now the App says they are "offline" and can't be found. And i can't...
  10. My game downloads as an app? Installation stopped by itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game downloads as an app? Installation stopped by itself?: Hey there, I have been trying to download this month's free to gold game Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga wich is a Backward Compatibility game from xbox 360 but everytime I try, it downloads...