App Menu Stuck On Screen

Discus and support App Menu Stuck On Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my Xbox One home screen I wanted to close the COD Ghost game so I pressed the Start Button and went down to QUIT. The game closed out but now the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014.

1. EBROBOT90
    EBROBOT90 Guest

App Menu Stuck On Screen

On my Xbox One home screen I wanted to close the COD Ghost game so I pressed the Start Button and went down to QUIT. The game closed out but now the pop out menu is stuck on my screen and wont go away. I can move the joy stick around and the white box highlights
    my other apps and games in the background so the xbox isn't completely frozen. I unplugged the xbox and waited before turning it back on, but starts right back up to the stupid menu on the home screen. I know its not my TV. Any suggestions? App Menu Stuck On Screen :(

:)

EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014
  2. tlmays
    tlmays Guest
    Stuck on menu screen

I'm having the same problem

tlmays, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Skagbagger
    Skagbagger Guest
    Stuck on menu screen

i am literally stuck in the menu screen as the title suggests. Says "loading" but never does. I've tried rebooting and no success either. Anyone help?

Skagbagger, Jun 21, 2014
  4. tlmays Win User

Stuck on menu screen

I'm having the same problem
  5. BOE117 Win User

Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection completely broken?

Is there a fix for this one: 3) Stuck in Menu Screen frozen
  6. InvalidFungus30 Win User

xbox problem

Hi

I can not get the screen to change. It is stuck on the activating update screen.

Is there any way to get back to the menu to try and power cycle it?

Cheers
  7. Panayis Win User

Skype and Youtube has no "go back" button?

Press and hold the menu button when on the home screen (with the game/app selected). It pops up a context menu to allow you to close the game/app.
  8. Mr Benji Cat Win User

apps cant connect to internet.

I was stuck on the loading screen on apps. I factory reset mine and it started working again.
Thema:

App Menu Stuck On Screen

1. App Menu Stuck On Screen - Similar Threads - App Menu Stuck

2. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  3. Приложение "Меню игры" из Windows Store [Game Menu App from the Windows Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Приложение "Меню игры" из Windows Store [Game Menu App from the Windows Store]: Добрый день. Последнее обновление приложения "Меню игры" полностью его сломало на ПК. Подскажите, пожалуйста, есть ли возможность откатить версию приложения из Магазина Windows, если это не...
  4. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...
  5. How do I get to main menu from a game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get to main menu from a game app: Why do i have to shut the console down to look at menu 2c76a9f4-5265-4fa7-9a17-5364ed7014ca
  6. Unable to exit apps using menu button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to exit apps using menu button: OK...so if i hit the xbox logo button on my controller while in any app/game the screen slightly dims and the normal menu sound happens, but I dont actually leave the app. The only way to leave...
  7. Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't bring up configure menu in xbox accessories app (windows), anybody got a fix for this?: As mentioned above I can't access the configure option of the Xbox accessories app. The only thing that appears is a white themed window with the version number and copyright. When I click on the...
  8. Bug: Xbox App cannot turn on Xbox if you turn the Xbox from within the console's menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug: Xbox App cannot turn on Xbox if you turn the Xbox from within the console's menu: First let me say that this Xbox app streaming capability is a dream come true. I have played Xbox in my bed, in random rooms of the house, and even in the bathroom. I'm posting my findings in the...
  9. Uninstalled game still has game tile on "My games and apps" menu. Only has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled game still has game tile on "My games and apps" menu. Only has ...: I uninstalled Killer Instinct after it kept saying that it needed more space for an update; my storage has over 700 gigs of space left. Now there is a second tile of the game. It's not playable...
  10. Kicking to main menu and asking if I own game/app several times a day.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicking to main menu and asking if I own game/app several times a day.: My wife stays home with the baby and has netflix or youtube on most of the day. Never happens with games, only netflix and youtube. I get kicked to the main menu and an error message pops up...