App Menu Stuck On Screen

Discus and support App Menu Stuck On Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my Xbox One home screen I wanted to close the COD Ghost game so I pressed the Start Button and went down to QUIT. The game closed out but now the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014.

1. EBROBOT90
    EBROBOT90 Guest

App Menu Stuck On Screen

On my Xbox One home screen I wanted to close the COD Ghost game so I pressed the Start Button and went down to QUIT. The game closed out but now the pop out menu is stuck on my screen and wont go away. I can move the joy stick around and the white box highlights
    my other apps and games in the background so the xbox isn't completely frozen. I unplugged the xbox and waited before turning it back on, but starts right back up to the stupid menu on the home screen. I know its not my TV. Any suggestions? App Menu Stuck On Screen :(

:)

EBROBOT90, Jun 21, 2014
  2. tlmays
    tlmays Guest
    Stuck on menu screen

I'm having the same problem

tlmays, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Skagbagger
    Skagbagger Guest
    Stuck on menu screen

i am literally stuck in the menu screen as the title suggests. Says "loading" but never does. I've tried rebooting and no success either. Anyone help?

Skagbagger, Jun 21, 2014
  4. tlmays Win User

Stuck on menu screen

I'm having the same problem
  5. BOE117 Win User

Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection completely broken?

Is there a fix for this one: 3) Stuck in Menu Screen frozen
  6. InvalidFungus30 Win User

xbox problem

Hi

I can not get the screen to change. It is stuck on the activating update screen.

Is there any way to get back to the menu to try and power cycle it?

Cheers
  7. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

8. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Halo The Master Chief Collection Error PC

Thema:

App Menu Stuck On Screen

1. App Menu Stuck On Screen - Similar Threads - App Menu Stuck

2. 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library: Hello, Just an FYI that since the last two Xbox One X updates there is 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library. If EA Access is not installed clicking on...
  3. How to recover the Xbox App in windows 10 start menue

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover the Xbox App in windows 10 start menue: I accidently deleted the Xbox App and possibly uninstalled it, Can I download the App and reinstall it I have looked in windows app store but is not there, I only use it for my Pc games solitaire...
  4. Slow menu when trying to close a game/app

in XboX Insiders
    Slow menu when trying to close a game/app: I'm currently in the alpha ring and since the most recent two updates when opening the menu to close a game or app it's has been really slow, I can push the menu button then there is a delay for a...
  5. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

in XboX Insiders
    When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...: For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console...
  6. Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile

in XboX Insiders
    Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile: Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears Happens when I press it on the My games & apps tile in the Guide to show the system...
  7. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  8. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu): Gears 5 the game runs smothly (fps 90+), but takes a while to get to main menu (2-5min) Dishonored 2 (yeah i know it has the fame of bad optimization) it´s ridiculous that i can´t get more than...
  10. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...