app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

Discus and support app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xGamerBoomRangx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe. Mais demain si g le meme probleme je désinstalle l'app et
    je n'y touche plus jamais.

Translation:

I have a problem with the Microsoft Reward application on xbox.
    The app did not work yesterday all day. the app does not work either today.
    I do not know what's going on. But tomorrow if g the same problem I uninstall the app and I never touch it again.

:)

xGamerBoomRangx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello GamerBoomRang,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to view the Microsoft rewards application on your mobile device.

Our suggestion for errors occurring on a phone would be to uninstall and install the application.

Please attempt to do so and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Last night. the application worked but there are some points I could not get because of a bug. The 5 points.
  4. yobrizo Win User

the app works incredibly badly. slow, sometimes it doesn't open, it doesn't ciutend tasks by viewing articles of the store....
  5. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

It's not on mobile. It's on Xbox.
  6. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Can you tell us what is the problem with the app ? Can you go in it or you cant and it wont launch ?
Thema:

1. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.) - Similar Threads - app Microsoft Reward

2. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  3. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  5. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  8. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  9. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  10. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...