app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

Discus and support app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xGamerBoomRangx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe. Mais demain si g le meme probleme je désinstalle l'app et
    je n'y touche plus jamais.

Translation:

I have a problem with the Microsoft Reward application on xbox.
    The app did not work yesterday all day. the app does not work either today.
    I do not know what's going on. But tomorrow if g the same problem I uninstall the app and I never touch it again.

:)

xGamerBoomRangx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

I am facing the same problem, just be patient and wait for it to be resolved, this is not the first time this happens and certainly will not be the last.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello GamerBoomRang,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to view the Microsoft rewards application on your mobile device.

Our suggestion for errors occurring on a phone would be to uninstall and install the application.

Please attempt to do so and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Last night. the application worked but there are some points I could not get because of a bug. The 5 points.
  5. yobrizo Win User

the app works incredibly badly. slow, sometimes it doesn't open, it doesn't ciutend tasks by viewing articles of the store....
  6. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

It's not on mobile. It's on Xbox.
Thema:

1. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.) - Similar Threads - app Microsoft Reward

2. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripción Gamepass (básica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan sólo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP móvil (android) de Xbox...
  3. Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas: Uma das atividades é ganhar 3 conquistas em jogos e só contabilizou a primeira sendo que já ganhei várias. nem mesmo o ganhe mais on se ganha 50 pontos por ter uma conquista contabilizou. Estou em...
  4. Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?

in XboX Insiders
    Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?: Could we make a Xbox insider app and a Microsoft Rewards app for mobile? submitted by /u/IceColdSadness [link] [comments]
  5. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  6. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  7. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  8. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  9. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...
  10. Microsoft Rewards App Not Counting Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App Not Counting Achievements: Today I was looking forward to finally reaching the week 20 streak of Microsoft Rewards when I encountered this issue. Today I have gotten 3 achievements and noticed the app didn't count those 3...