App Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support App Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Olá,gostria de saber porque o App Microsoft Rewards,não esta marcando os pontos quando interajo no App?? Estou com 1.058 pts e não marca mais!!! Alguém... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Maktub666, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Maktub666
    Maktub666 Guest

App Microsoft Rewards

Olá,gostria de saber porque o App Microsoft Rewards,não esta marcando os pontos quando interajo no App?? Estou com 1.058 pts e não marca mais!!! Alguém mais com este desagradavel problema??

:)

Maktub666, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2018
  3. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest

Ok thanks

uG x BuLLeTz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest

App Microsoft Rewards

Tive o mesmo problema hoje e, no meu caso, descobri que a causa era a minha internet. Reiniciei o One, assim como o modem/roteador e depois de alguns minutos, tudo voltou ao normal e eu consegui realizar as atividades do app e ganhar os pontos.

AdamKronus, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Se a outra sugestão não ajudar, você deverá entrar em contato com o suporte ao cliente do programa Microsoft Rewards clicando no link de contato na parte inferior de http://account.microsoft.com/rewards

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the rewards program. There is a separate support team for that.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  8. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Ok thanks
  9. paulomachadoTs Win User

Microsoft rewards e game pass

Então, eu faço esse procedimento para entrar nas missões game pass, mas me pede para abrir no App microsoft rewards on xbox, esse app não abre. Pede para mudar a localização.

Obs. Tudo atualizado aqui... Problema com o app microsoft rewards já tem uma semana.

[Edit - Translation] -

So, I do this procedure to enter the game pass missions, but it asks me to open in the microsoft rewards on xbox App, this app does not open.
    Asks to change location.

Note that everything is updated here ... Problem with the microsoft rewards app already has a week.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Where's my 10$ gift card

11. Airiak Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

Download the microsoft rewards app. You can find quests in there.
Thema:

App Microsoft Rewards

1. App Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - App Microsoft Rewards

2. Voice overlay for party chat/Microsoft rewards app notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Voice overlay for party chat/Microsoft rewards app notifications: I keep encountering an issue where the overlay isn't showing up on the screen after the previous alpha update. It is intermittent and rarely shows someone elses. It only shows mine occasionally as...
  3. Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working: Microsoft Rewards app on xbox isn't working /load ing 827c7627-e0b7-45c0-b473-0be62edb7750
  4. Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app: the rewards app will not open I get as far as the blue screen with a medal in the middle then it closes down. There is no error message 8b51929f-6b5b-44b3-8f9d-9d4909423e80
  5. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  6. Microsoft rewards app won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app won't open: Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412...
  7. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  8. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  9. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  10. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....