App Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support App Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Olá,gostria de saber porque o App Microsoft Rewards,não esta marcando os pontos quando interajo no App?? Estou com 1.058 pts e não marca mais!!! Alguém... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Maktub666, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Maktub666
    Maktub666 Guest

App Microsoft Rewards

Olá,gostria de saber porque o App Microsoft Rewards,não esta marcando os pontos quando interajo no App?? Estou com 1.058 pts e não marca mais!!! Alguém mais com este desagradavel problema??

:)

Maktub666, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2018
  3. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest

Ok thanks

uG x BuLLeTz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest

App Microsoft Rewards

Tive o mesmo problema hoje e, no meu caso, descobri que a causa era a minha internet. Reiniciei o One, assim como o modem/roteador e depois de alguns minutos, tudo voltou ao normal e eu consegui realizar as atividades do app e ganhar os pontos.

AdamKronus, Sep 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Se a outra sugestão não ajudar, você deverá entrar em contato com o suporte ao cliente do programa Microsoft Rewards clicando no link de contato na parte inferior de http://account.microsoft.com/rewards

Smwutches, Sep 5, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the rewards program. There is a separate support team for that.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  8. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Ok thanks
  9. MoeZArts Win User

Microsoft rewards

For Xbox rewards quests I would add a Rewards section/view to the current Xbox app! For Microsoft rewards, there is already a section in Bing app on mobile where you can participate and see the account streaks..etc.
  10. MoeZArts Win User

Microsoft rewards

For Xbox rewards quests I would add a Rewards section/view to the current Xbox app! For Microsoft rewards, there is already a section in Bing app on mobile where you can participate and see the account streaks..etc.
  11. paulomachadoTs Win User

Microsoft rewards e game pass

Então, eu faço esse procedimento para entrar nas missões game pass, mas me pede para abrir no App microsoft rewards on xbox, esse app não abre. Pede para mudar a localização.

Obs. Tudo atualizado aqui... Problema com o app microsoft rewards já tem uma semana.

[Edit - Translation] -

So, I do this procedure to enter the game pass missions, but it asks me to open in the microsoft rewards on xbox App, this app does not open.
    Asks to change location.

Note that everything is updated here ... Problem with the microsoft rewards app already has a week.
Thema:

App Microsoft Rewards

1. App Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - App Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games: I have noticed that since yesterday daily Game Pass Game challenge is not tracked by the Microsoft Rewards app. I tried playing games both in the cloud and on Xbox. The app still does not show any...
  3. Microsoft Rewards App on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App on XBOX: The past few days, i have not been getting credit for the Achieve more. Earn More. +50 pts. I have earned a few achievements in a few different games the past few days for this reward, but its not...
  4. Microsoft Rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app: My real Microsoft Points aren't showing up on the Xbox Microsoft Rewards app, on the app it says I have 8,000 and on Bing it says I have 14,000, any help? dfbcb3f9-1080-414a-ac38-3b832dd6f052
  5. Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening: Hello. The Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening on XB1 for me. I have checked for updates, uninstalled & re-installed & still will not open. Was trying to claim my Achievement points for the day. Is...
  6. Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app: Is anyone else having problems loading the rewards app on xbox d09412be-c6f8-4dee-862b-74c92ddc417e
  7. Microsoft rewards app not opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app not opening.: Can anyone help with my issue? Have tried opening the rewards app on Xbox on three different accounts and it just hangs on the large medal screen for 30 seconds or so before crashing back to the...
  8. Microsoft Rewards App will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App will not launch: Can't the app to launch on my Xbox One at all, it just hangs for a minute and then returns me to the dashboard. Same issue on other accounts on the console. Have tried restarting the console and...
  9. Microsoft Rewards app issue continues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app issue continues.: So, that 10,000 Gamerscore Challenge is still not available for my part. It's too late. Based on the outcome, I am above the age limit which is 35 and under. Furthermore, my Gamerscore is around...
  10. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...