App Problems

Discus and support App Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted YouTube from my xbox 360, because it was having problems running the app. When i tried to reinstall it to my xbox, an error came up when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infinitics, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Infinitics
    Infinitics Guest

App Problems

I deleted YouTube from my xbox 360, because it was having problems running the app. When i tried to reinstall it to my xbox, an error came up when i used the bing search to find youtube and open it. it lead me to the xbox support website, and gave me this
    code: 807B0193 .

I searched the website for that code, and nothing came up. i switched to a new hardrive in hopes the problem was with the hardrive, no luck. Searched for Youtube through the apps section and received an error code 403, mentioning how search isn't available,
    and to try again in awhile. Waited and waited, restarted to xbox, waited, nothing,

I never had any problems with the system until this past week where ive been constantly getting these problems. Please help.

:)

Infinitics, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem in the app

Hi,

To resolve your concern with the Xbox app on your Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you may also check this
    link
    and follow the solutions provided.

Keep us posted.
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem in the app

Hi,

To resolve your concern with the Xbox app on your Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you may also check this
    link
    and follow the solutions provided.

Keep us posted.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

App Problems

Hi
    Infinitics

Thanks for posting here on the forums. Regarding issues you are experiencing on the Xbox 360 with your apps, and receiving the error code 807B0193, we would like to let you know that our internal
    teams are currently working diligently to investigate and implement a resolution for this. We do not have a date or time when this will be resolved but are sure that this will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, it may be worthwhile to keep any eye out for any updates concerning this issue via the following:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Thanks again and we will update you as necessary when we have further information to provide.
  5. KnowledgeSPower Win User

App problems

6. Mister Mascot Win User

problem with the app

Hey there Faith Angels,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

App Problems

1. App Problems - Similar Threads - App Problems

2. Films & TV app problem on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app problem on Xbox One X: I bought Batman 4K today on the Film & TV app which I use on my Xbox One X. When I stop play and then try to resume, there is no audio and the video appears slightly sped up, as if it's in fast...
  3. Language problem on Xbox App for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Language problem on Xbox App for Windows 10: My system was in English at the beginning, then I wanted to play Prey in Chinese, I am certain that Prey supports Chinese as it shows in the game description, but there is no language option in...
  4. Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem: Hello, last night I was downloading Metro Exodus on my Pc, via Game Pass, then I stopped it, and a few minutes ago I tried to resume the download. It didn't work. I had to restart the whole...
  5. Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps: I have been running into an issue with my Xbox one controller lately when I’m playing games or even using app or even scrolling through the homescreen dashboard or even when I’m in the store. when...
  6. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  7. Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv: I have noticed to when I go to where it says my games and apps on the homescreen dashboard. and on the next page where it says apps then when I scrolled down through the tiles that have all the...
  8. Windows 8 Games App Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 8 Games App Login Problem: Hello everyone, I have Windows 8 (not the latest updates, it is one of the first versions i think) and I can't login to Windows 8's Games app. It says "logging in" for ages. What can I do? Should...
  9. xbox app log in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app log in problems: hey so i have this weird issue when i try to log in to the xbox app on windows 10, when i click on log in the screen goes black for a bit and then i end up in the store without anything else...
  10. Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (pc) has problems downloading a game: So I recently bought the xbox game pass and tried to install a few games I started with Vampyr, which worked fine and I am still able to play it. I then saw I could download Imperator: Rome, a...