App Problems

Discus and support App Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted YouTube from my xbox 360, because it was having problems running the app. When i tried to reinstall it to my xbox, an error came up when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infinitics, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Infinitics
    Infinitics Guest

App Problems

I deleted YouTube from my xbox 360, because it was having problems running the app. When i tried to reinstall it to my xbox, an error came up when i used the bing search to find youtube and open it. it lead me to the xbox support website, and gave me this
    code: 807B0193 .

I searched the website for that code, and nothing came up. i switched to a new hardrive in hopes the problem was with the hardrive, no luck. Searched for Youtube through the apps section and received an error code 403, mentioning how search isn't available,
    and to try again in awhile. Waited and waited, restarted to xbox, waited, nothing,

I never had any problems with the system until this past week where ive been constantly getting these problems. Please help.

:)

Infinitics, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem in the app

Hi,

To resolve your concern with the Xbox app on your Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you may also check this
    link
    and follow the solutions provided.

Keep us posted.
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem in the app

Hi,

To resolve your concern with the Xbox app on your Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this

link

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you may also check this
    link
    and follow the solutions provided.

Keep us posted.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

App Problems

Hi
    Infinitics

Thanks for posting here on the forums. Regarding issues you are experiencing on the Xbox 360 with your apps, and receiving the error code 807B0193, we would like to let you know that our internal
    teams are currently working diligently to investigate and implement a resolution for this. We do not have a date or time when this will be resolved but are sure that this will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, it may be worthwhile to keep any eye out for any updates concerning this issue via the following:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Thanks again and we will update you as necessary when we have further information to provide.
  5. KnowledgeSPower Win User

App problems

6. Mister Mascot Win User

problem with the app

Hey there Faith Angels,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

App Problems

1. App Problems - Similar Threads - App Problems

2. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...
  3. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...
  5. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.: I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run games through the Windows store and the game...
  8. App Updating Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Updating Problems: How's it going everybody? Quick question, anybody else having issues with Apps updating or installing for that matter? I've had problems with more than one to be honest, I can add them to the...
  9. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Interacting with people via app/website problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Interacting with people via app/website problems: I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people: The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for I search for a valid gamertag using the Xbox...