App Sudoku on laptop

Discus and support App Sudoku on laptop in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The MIirosoft Sudoku App App does not sync any more on the cloud and looses all update of completed games. Technical services did not help. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mario M47, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Mario M47
    Mario M47 Guest

App Sudoku on laptop

The MIirosoft Sudoku App App does not sync any more on the cloud and looses all update of completed games. Technical services did not help. Does anybody have an answer? Thanks

:)

Mario M47, Nov 17, 2020
  2. JOEYBLOG Win User

Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku Version 1.7.10910.0 is the version I still have on my laptop & which I would like back on my desktop
  3. HappyWunjo Win User

Sudoku

No changes yet. I might as well delete the sudoku app :(
  4. EatableFever2 Win User

MICROSOFT SUDOKU

I have what looks like the same problem. Windows 10 fully up to date Version 1909 Build 18363.535 on a Lenovo laptop.

I can play Solitaire and Mahjong without a problem.

The Sudoku logo should slide off screen to the right, but it doesn't. If I minimize the window Sudoku then crashes. Reliability History says "Sudoku stopped responding and was closed"

I have reported this through Windows Feedback and at Microsoft Casual Games without any response.
  5. Cornfed Pig Win User

How do I get Microsoft Sudoku help?

Gamer support sent me to two other companies with Sudoku apps and neither was microsoft!
  6. Rik Eelkman Rooda Win User

Taal van mij Sudoku spel en synchronisatie PC - Laptop. [Translated] Language of Me Sudoku game and synchronization PC Laptop.

Geachte Mevrouw Geekness,

Ja, ik heb Sudoku verwijdert en opnieuw geinstalleerd, doch ik kreeg weer een Duitse versie.

Verder synchroniseeerd Sudoku niet goed met mijn PC – Laptop. Ik heb daar met Solitair en Mahjong geen last van.

Vriendelijke groeten,

[Mod Removed: Personal]

[Mod Translation: Dear Mrs Geekness,

Yes, I removed and reinstalled Sudoku, but I got a German version again.

Furthermore Synchroniseeerd Sudoku is not good with my PC – Laptop. I don't bother with Solitaire and Mahjong.

Kind regards]

Thema:

App Sudoku on laptop

1. App Sudoku on laptop - Similar Threads - App Sudoku laptop

2. Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.: Ever since a couple of updates ago (omega ring), the Microsoft Rewards app has been very slow in loading, updating tiles, and freezing up while navigating, ending with it eventually going back to...
  3. Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for Android giving this message whenever I click on a game:: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luke_ZA [link] [comments]
  4. Corrupted apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted apps?: Alright, so for starters, my problem is that there's times when I go to launch an app on my Xbox, and it refuses to load the app, not only giving me the error message "took too long to load", but...
  5. Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...: Starting this morning (28 Nov 2018) I am getting error "Choose another item" when trying to start up Microsoft Sudoku. I play this game on a daily basis, and this is the first time I have...
  6. Past two days I cannot log in to Sudoku app. No other app is blocked except the Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past two days I cannot log in to Sudoku app. No other app is blocked except the Sudoku: system does not allow sudoku app to log on f7247503-da8c-4715-894e-88ff54e2f9b5
  7. Sudoku always running new app in Volume Mixer list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku always running new app in Volume Mixer list: I need to set sudoku volume to 30% of my volume setting but after start new game I see new sudoku app in volume mixer with 100% volume 4c1c34a5-1330-47bd-8328-3a02aec9eaec
  8. When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games: I play Sudoku and othe games at home. When will you be adding these games to the app? f4dc3f0f-53a5-4ef5-8ee6-fe4735c6af3a
  9. On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics: On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics regarding best time etc are not always saved and applied for subsequent sessions. It might be that, if a player plays more than one game in a session and posts...
  10. Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...: I have had full version of Windows 10 since 2015. All updates have been applied. I downloaded and installed free games - solitaire, jigsaw and sudoku and play daily challenges regularly. Now it...