App Twitch in Xbox360

Discus and support App Twitch in Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mutenichi, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Mutenichi
    Mutenichi Guest

App Twitch in Xbox360

:)

Mutenichi, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

3. blueamcat Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

4. Drizzle J Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

It seems like a lot of services won’t be a part of xbox 360 anymore. Xbox has moved on just because of the future
  5. DanielePelliconi Win User

xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

really?

a new thread for the same problem???

" twitch server unavailable"

i've tried to re-install the app many times, tried to rolling back the console update, nothing works

The "twitch" server are still acitve for xbox360?

have you an xbox 360?

Try to connect at "twitch" server and then post here your result.

thank you.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Twitch xbox360

Hi there!

On the Twitch app have you signed into your Twitch account and linked the account with your Xbox? Generally it will refer you to go to a website and provide a code for you to input on the Xbox.

What screen follows if you select "go to Twitch home"? That's maybe where you link your account or re-link it if it already is.

Have you contacted Twitch support and checked what they see regarding your Xbox account?
Thema:

App Twitch in Xbox360

1. App Twitch in Xbox360 - Similar Threads - App Twitch Xbox360

2. Twitch App for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App for the xbox 360: Twitch have commented that they are stopping support for the xbox 360 app. It currently does not work as it fails to load streams when you select one. Where it would load the stream ad before...
  3. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  4. Xbox 360 Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch App: It shows the ads then says Twitch server Unavailable. I deleted and reinstalled the app complete with clear system cache. Checked everywhere for corrupted files and found none. Did the port 3074...
  5. Twitch app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app on xbox: Having issues signing onto twitch app on xbox can sign on through actual site are there issues as I get error code 995F9A12 . Someone please help as I have uninstalled and reinstalled app with no...
  6. Twitch app 995F9A12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app 995F9A12: so i woke up today to find twitch asking me to regester it with going tothe page and putting in the code this isthe first time its done this but youtube does it once every 2 months anyway i...
  7. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  8. Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams: This app quit working several months ago. I am logged on with Twitch account and can see the people I follow, but when i try to play any stream the little spinning circle in the middle of the...
  9. Problem with Twitch APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Twitch APP: Hi, I have a problem regarding the application of Twitch for Xbox. Until a few days ago everything worked perfectly while in a while to this part every time I try to start a streaming any and...
  10. xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams: I open the app and am signed in but when i open a stream it loads and tells me "Error twitch server unavailable" .. no matter how many times i try to open streams this is the only message i get. I...