App Twitch in Xbox360

Discus and support App Twitch in Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Twitch has been having an error message for months asking to check the status on the xbox site, I have done all the procedures indicated on the site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mutenichi, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Mutenichi
    Mutenichi Guest

App Twitch in Xbox360

:)

Mutenichi, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

3. blueamcat Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

4. Drizzle J Win User

App Twitch in Xbox360

It seems like a lot of services won’t be a part of xbox 360 anymore. Xbox has moved on just because of the future
  5. DanielePelliconi Win User

xbox 360 twitch app not opening streams

really?

a new thread for the same problem???

" twitch server unavailable"

i've tried to re-install the app many times, tried to rolling back the console update, nothing works

The "twitch" server are still acitve for xbox360?

have you an xbox 360?

Try to connect at "twitch" server and then post here your result.

thank you.
  6. red karate kid Win User

Twitch xbox360

Hey everyone, I saw this thread & decided to post here instead of cluttering up the forums with the same issue. I too keep getting this message for the past several months & have reinstalled the app several times, cleared the cache, disconnected from
    the network & removed the wireless router, linked it to my Twitch account a couple times, & finally have just switched internet service providers...still the same problem. Nothing is wrong with the connection since all other apps stream perfectly fine on
    the 360. I've reached out to Twitch for support several days ago but got no response. Any help would be much appreciated :)
Thema:

App Twitch in Xbox360

1. App Twitch in Xbox360 - Similar Threads - App Twitch Xbox360

2. Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat won’t work for twitch app or streaming in general: I have been attempting to stream through the twitch app with others however it no longer asks the other person to allow their audio or even show that check box to allow it and I am perplexed on...
  3. Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360: Although the Twitch application is displayed on Home, but if I do not have the ability to download it, only the details and the pin, rate options are displayed! Sometimes even a few features don't...
  4. Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored)

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored): Live Stream: If the live streamer drops frames it can cause the app to stutter/play video at 2x speed but audio plays fine (sometimes it can also cause the XBOX to hard reset/crash). WORKAROUND:...
  5. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  6. Twitch App for the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App for the xbox 360: Twitch have commented that they are stopping support for the xbox 360 app. It currently does not work as it fails to load streams when you select one. Where it would load the stream ad before...
  7. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  8. Xbox 360 Twitch App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch App: It shows the ads then says Twitch server Unavailable. I deleted and reinstalled the app complete with clear system cache. Checked everywhere for corrupted files and found none. Did the port 3074...
  9. Twitch app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app on xbox: Having issues signing onto twitch app on xbox can sign on through actual site are there issues as I get error code 995F9A12 . Someone please help as I have uninstalled and reinstalled app with no...
  10. Twitch app 995F9A12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app 995F9A12: so i woke up today to find twitch asking me to regester it with going tothe page and putting in the code this isthe first time its done this but youtube does it once every 2 months anyway i...