App: Why are TwitchTV and Vimeo not available in Ruussia?

Discus and support App: Why are TwitchTV and Vimeo not available in Ruussia? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are TwitchTV and Vimeo can not be installed in Russia? Thats app work great in any country! I tested within 2 month all right.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deja, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Deja
    Deja Guest

Why are TwitchTV and Vimeo can not be installed in Russia? Thats app work great in any country! I tested within 2 month all right.

:)

2. Chaka1213
    Chaka1213 Guest
    Xbox360 app question

Anyone know why the vimeo app isnt working ? It says server iant available,but uts beem like that for days .plus the xbox status pagebsays all apps are working .

Chaka1213, Jun 15, 2014
  3. TWITCH APP NOT WORKING RIGHT ON XBOX 360

Hey there MARK WAXLER MRW!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the TwitchTV app. Are you still experiencing issues with it? We recommend checking out the troubleshooting article outlining
    TwitchTV app on Xbox 360 help if you haven't already.

Let us know!

Miss Ghidorah, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Tomesso Win User

Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

Hi there,

Yes, of course it is. Do you have any problems with using it?

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-360/apps/twitchtv-info

Download the TwitchTV app:

1. On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
    2. Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
    3. Browse for TwitchTV.
    4. Select TwitchTV app to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
    To start the TwitchTV app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then TwitchTV.

Let us know if this resolves your problem or if you receive additional error messages along the way.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Twitch continues to not connect with XBOX 360

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the TwitchTV app. We recommend checking out the troubleshooting article outlining
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

TWITCH APP NOT WORKING RIGHT ON XBOX 360

Hey there MARK WAXLER MRW!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the TwitchTV app. Are you still experiencing issues with it? We recommend checking out the troubleshooting article outlining

Let us know!
  7. XBF Esteban R Win User

Twitch App problem

Hey there JeffPink,

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this.

We do have some pages specifically for troubleshooting the TwitchTV app on a 360 on our website entitled

TwitchTV app on Xbox 360

If the previously posted suggestions didn't resolve your problem , I'd give those a look through and let us know if the information and instructions there help with your issue.

Hope this was helpful

Thanks!
  8. SparkleZonFire Win User

app twitch.tv not found on xbox 360

Thema:

1. App: Why are TwitchTV and Vimeo not available in Ruussia? - Similar Threads - App Why are

2. Why is the Xbox app so bad and broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app so bad and broken?: I have used the Xbox app countless times to talk to my Xbox friends when playing fortnite cross-platform on my PS4 or when playing Minecraft. However, recently the app has been total garbage and...
  3. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  4. Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why are the clips I download from the Xbox app really slow and the audio is normal speed?: I have instagram for my clips of my favorite games and every time i download them and check them out their really slow and the audio is normal speed. Ive been searching around google and youtube...
  5. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  6. Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?: Hi, I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One? I tried to check all settings and found nothing. Any ideas? submitted by...
  7. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  8. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  9. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  10. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...