APP Wordament para Android (Tablet)

Discus and support APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noticedlight2, Feb 21, 2020.

1. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet)

Buenos dias:

desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT

¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución?

Gracias

:)

noticedlight2, Feb 21, 2020
  2. noticedlight2 Win User

APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

I haven't any account in Facebook. Thank you very much for your answer
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

Unfortunately it is a common and known issue. There's a post about it in the official Wordament facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wordament/

"Hello Wordament Players! Our team is aware of the multiplayer issue and is currently working on a fix. We will report back here when there is a solution. Thank you for your patience!"
  4. RaulPokorski Win User

Wordament

Estoy jugando en Wordament para Android. Tengo un móvil Samsung A10. Al intentar jugar multijugador me aparece el mensaje "se ha desconectado del servicio de Wordament" El resto de los juegos de la app funcionan bien

[Translation-I'm playing in Wordament for Android. I have a Samsung A10 mobile. When I try to play multiplayer I get the message "disconnected from the Wordament service" The rest of the games of the app work well ]
  5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

6. RippenHarra Win User

Will the Xbox One Support the Windows Tablet?

X1 will support all tablets. Smartglass app is for iOS, ANDROID and windows.
Thema:

APP Wordament para Android (Tablet)

1. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) - Similar Threads - APP Wordament para

2. Domino Master App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino Master App: The Domino Master says no internet connection even though I'm connected. Only able to play against a robot. Getting the same message on my IPAD and Android. So it appears the app is not working or...
  3. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]: Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias [Translation-Good morning: for 3 days it is not...
  4. How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?: Not interested in the Ultimate games version of Wordament. Prefer using the original version that downloads to Windows 8 devices and phones. 8b1e46d7-142e-41fe-8161-1bd4c42d6236
  5. Wordament App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament App: I have been playing Wordament for about 8 months as a guest - no Microsoft account. For about 5 days now, it will not let me use as a guest - it kicks me out and shuts the app. I created a...
  6. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  7. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  8. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...
  9. Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app: been playing wordament on my iPhone and iPad for years now using the Facebook integration for logging on. Starting last Monday, this integration started causing the app to crash as soon as you try...
  10. Wordament : app crashing when logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament : app crashing when logging in: Hi, The Wordament app (up-to-date) is crashing when I try to login through Facebook. This behaviour is the same on my Iphone 6S and on an Android device (Huawei Mate 7). It worked fine before,...