app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one

Discus and support app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1-when the app Ships Yomvi + channel in Spain one xbox? 2-If you want one that Xbox is the media center of all households, deberiais allow download to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanyRzM, May 4, 2014.

1. DanyRzM
    DanyRzM Guest

1-when the app Ships Yomvi + channel in Spain one xbox? 2-If you want one that Xbox is the media center of all households, deberiais allow download to the hard drive from the console and can open compressed files as well would be used to download movies
    and music from legal pages and be able to play on the console .

:)

DanyRzM, May 4, 2014
  2. jalexanco
    jalexanco Guest
    TV In Xbox One in spain?

know something about the tv in Spain?, we connect a TDT HD to the new XBOX ONE?

(sabemos algo sobre la tv en españa?, podremos conectar un TDT de HD a la nueva XBOX ONE?)

jalexanco, May 4, 2014
  3. Spain

Does anyone know if Escalation is available for download in Spain in Spanish (ES) and English (EN)?

First Strike was.

FlatKeyboard8, May 4, 2014
  4. Kaos2K Win User

Beta Test code not working (English)

Worked like a charm! After setting my Xbox from Spain/Spanish to English/UK the Registration App showed on the "Ready to install" tab for Apps. I downloaded it and then switched again to Spain/Spanish and registered for the beta trough the App.

Thank you so much! I contacted 3 support guys a no one give me a solution but you, a normal user did! You deserve a big reward for this ;).
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello! Sorry about your problem, I currently download games at 325 mb/s that is a good download speed in my opinion (at least in spain) maybe you have some problem, please check this and hope it helps https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  6. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

Of course, I always go to the website from Xbox Spain to try to buy / download the game.

My console was bought in Spain, like i said, in the past i could buy 360 games, but for a few weeks ago I can’t do it anymore.

And yes, There’s Xbox Live here in Spain.
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox spain can't be use lovefilm.

Sorry, LoveFilm is not offered in Spain. What you are experiencing is a region miss match. Since you have an account set to United Kingdom you will see offers that are catered to them. Since you are trying to access the XBOX Live service from Spain and you
    have an ISP that is giving you an IP from Spain then you will be blocked from downloading this content. You will need to make a new XBOX Live account with your region set to Spain in order to see content that you can download and use.
  8. Ooh im good Win User

Can I watch BT sport on my Xbox 360?

The xbox one does use silver light, but you cannot download it an install it via Internet explorer. Posting on the BT forums letting BT know that users would like a xbox one app is the way forward. If enough users let BT know that users want an app they
    might make one.

Personally I have BT sport on my sky+HD box on channels 413/414 for HD. It's free if you have bt Internet.
Thema:

1. app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one - Similar Threads - app yomvi spain

2. Does "Reset this Xbox but keep games and apps" erase singleplayer saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does "Reset this Xbox but keep games and apps" erase singleplayer saves?: I looked everywhere online but can't find this simple answer. Can anyone help me? I factory reset my Xbox One but used "keep games and apps." What I want to know is did that also erase all my...
  3. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  4. Xbox one s apps won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s apps won't update: My apps on xbox one won't update. Twitch, microsoft store, etc, just sit at 0.0% forever. No such problem with games, they update fine. Also the console up to date. Plenty of storage room too. Any...
  5. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  6. xbox compaion app

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox compaion app: i can use the app fine but i cant join voice chat with my friends, but i can can join party chat. also i can join my friends in voice chat if they invite me 325697a6-b0dc-42de-922d-6c659761e3d1
  7. Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app: Hello, i recently tried to access the xbox app from my phone but Everytime i start the app it is asking me for a update code i do not have and i cannot find a way to get my update code im...
  8. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...
  9. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?: When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday...
  10. Audio apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio apps: When is dts sound unbound coming to the xbox? fbec25af-fbac-4dfc-9649-d20a2879cad5