app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one

Discus and support app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1-when the app Ships Yomvi + channel in Spain one xbox? 2-If you want one that Xbox is the media center of all households, deberiais allow download to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanyRzM, May 4, 2014.

1. DanyRzM
    DanyRzM Guest

1-when the app Ships Yomvi + channel in Spain one xbox? 2-If you want one that Xbox is the media center of all households, deberiais allow download to the hard drive from the console and can open compressed files as well would be used to download movies
    and music from legal pages and be able to play on the console .

:)

DanyRzM, May 4, 2014
  2. jalexanco
    jalexanco Guest
    TV In Xbox One in spain?

know something about the tv in Spain?, we connect a TDT HD to the new XBOX ONE?

(sabemos algo sobre la tv en españa?, podremos conectar un TDT de HD a la nueva XBOX ONE?)

jalexanco, May 4, 2014
  3. Spain

Does anyone know if Escalation is available for download in Spain in Spanish (ES) and English (EN)?

First Strike was.

FlatKeyboard8, May 4, 2014
  4. Kaos2K Win User

Beta Test code not working (English)

Worked like a charm! After setting my Xbox from Spain/Spanish to English/UK the Registration App showed on the "Ready to install" tab for Apps. I downloaded it and then switched again to Spain/Spanish and registered for the beta trough the App.

Thank you so much! I contacted 3 support guys a no one give me a solution but you, a normal user did! You deserve a big reward for this ;).
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello! Sorry about your problem, I currently download games at 325 mb/s that is a good download speed in my opinion (at least in spain) maybe you have some problem, please check this and hope it helps https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  6. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

Of course, I always go to the website from Xbox Spain to try to buy / download the game.

My console was bought in Spain, like i said, in the past i could buy 360 games, but for a few weeks ago I can’t do it anymore.

And yes, There’s Xbox Live here in Spain.
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox spain can't be use lovefilm.

Sorry, LoveFilm is not offered in Spain. What you are experiencing is a region miss match. Since you have an account set to United Kingdom you will see offers that are catered to them. Since you are trying to access the XBOX Live service from Spain and you
    have an ISP that is giving you an IP from Spain then you will be blocked from downloading this content. You will need to make a new XBOX Live account with your region set to Spain in order to see content that you can download and use.
  8. Ooh im good Win User

Can I watch BT sport on my Xbox 360?

The xbox one does use silver light, but you cannot download it an install it via Internet explorer. Posting on the BT forums letting BT know that users would like a xbox one app is the way forward. If enough users let BT know that users want an app they
    might make one.

Personally I have BT sport on my sky+HD box on channels 413/414 for HD. It's free if you have bt Internet.
Thema:

1. app yomvi spain + download hd xbox one - Similar Threads - app yomvi spain

2. Amazon Video app glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video app glitch: I've had Amazon video app on my Xbox 360 for a few years now. I hadn't used it for a few months, until last night. But, when I opened the app it's like my d-pad is stuck because all it wants to do...
  3. dolby app does not work, upmixing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby app does not work, upmixing not working: I have set dolby atmos on my xbox and dolby access app for home theater, when content of game is dolby atmos native build, there is no problem, but when the game is not dolby atmos, the upmixing...
  4. xbox app parties don’t work

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app parties don’t work: i use the xbox app to join parties when i get into groups on overwatch for competitive play. im saving up to buy a headset but currently my only option is to use my airpods through my ipad or...
  5. Xbox Beta App sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App sign in: I was signed into the Xbox app until recently when i opened it and I was just not signed in, clicking the sign in button does nothing. im signed in on the mircosoft store but not in the app for...
  6. Not all Games with Gold appearing in Games & Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all Games with Gold appearing in Games & Apps: Hi Some of the games I have purchased through Games with Gold are not showing up in the Games & Apps section at all, the one i've noticed is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 but I haven't been...
  7. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  8. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  9. Console set up in Mobile App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console set up in Mobile App: Hi, I was setting up my new Xbox One S. It asked to update to latest firmware. During the installation process, it asked me to download the Xbox app which I did on my iPhone X. It showed a...
  10. Xbox Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app: Xbox Companion app on pc wont work as soon as i join a party i can hear people for like 2 seconds and then it just cuts out completely it says i am talking but no one can hear me and my friends...