App

Discus and support App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert G May, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Robert G May
    Robert G May Guest

App

In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop otherwise I will bury in the ground like treasure never to be seen or used again. Thank
    you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

The app is ****

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues when you sign in to Xbox app. It can possibly be caused by your network connection settings or an error with your profile.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes in your account or your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried to sign in using a different account?
    • Are you still able to sign in to
      Xbox.com
      ?
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

APP

thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  6. ModestElf Win User

APP

well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

dont know if the bungie one has that function too
Thema:

App

1. App - Similar Threads - App

2. Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer app is now useless in Alpha Skip Ahead: So I got the new build last night and now when I try to watch a previous stream I find that I cannot. When you go to the following section it only shows the ones that are currently live. If you...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  4. Windows Xbox Companion App Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Companion App Issues: has anyone else been having constant disconnection issues with the xbox companion app with party chat specifically, I always will join in just fine and 5 mins In to talking it will disconnect me...
  5. XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu): Gears 5 the game runs smothly (fps 90+), but takes a while to get to main menu (2-5min) Dishonored 2 (yeah i know it has the fame of bad optimization) it´s ridiculous that i can´t get more than...
  6. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  7. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  9. Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App: I signed in to a different account on the xbox app on my phone and now it won't let me sign bac k in to my profile. it just keeps automatically uploading the other profile. there's no where to...
  10. Getting too long to start on multiple apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting too long to start on multiple apps.: I'm all of a sudden getting the 0x8027025a please try again error on at least 3 games now (pvz.BfN, Conan Exiles, and Bloons TD5). I have tried every step. Did the hard reset/cache clear. Checked...