App

Discus and support App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert G May, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Robert G May
    Robert G May Guest

App

In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop otherwise I will bury in the ground like treasure never to be seen or used again. Thank
    you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

The app is ****

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues when you sign in to Xbox app. It can possibly be caused by your network connection settings or an error with your profile.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes in your account or your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried to sign in using a different account?
    • Are you still able to sign in to
      Xbox.com
      ?
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

APP

thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  6. ModestElf Win User

APP

well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

dont know if the bungie one has that function too
Thema:

App

1. App - Similar Threads - App

2. Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?: i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i try to connect to it (win+p)??...
  3. Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta): Hi, I recently subscribed to xbox gamepass and wanted to download my first game. I have two drive on my pc but my boot drive is to small to install games on it. therefore I wanted to change the...
  4. How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console: I have been forwarded here to make a post by a xbox support team member to get additional support. I'm struggling to figure out how to disable vibration on my phone when I use the xbox app...
  5. update apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update apps: maybe a weird question but is there anyway to see when you update a app what the update was. like some info what they changed. d87a9a36-d551-45c7-a3e4-38a46d477bfe
  6. Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is not working on Xbox 360: Although the Twitch application is displayed on Home, but if I do not have the ability to download it, only the details and the pin, rate options are displayed! Sometimes even a few features don't...
  7. ayuda con la app instaler de xboxinstaller

in XBoX on Windows
    ayuda con la app instaler de xboxinstaller: buenas necesito ayuda para la app no me deja instalarla me dice que tengo que estar conectado y tengo sesión abierta c721ca87-b25f-4fd8-aa5c-bc110da15781
  8. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I already posted a similar question, but the issue was never resolved, so I'm posting again to get eyes on it again. I've tried power cycling the system (including a physical one), restarting the...
  9. I tried going in after doing everything needed and my app just gave me this.

in XboX Insiders
    I tried going in after doing everything needed and my app just gave me this.: [IMG] submitted by /u/UselessFox27 [link] [comments]
  10. Sky Go App - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sky Go App - Xbox One: Sky go app - recently I cannot watch live tv on this app - I can download and watch catchup but not LIVE TV - I have reinstalled, cleared caches etc - but to no avail - any help will be greatly...