App

Discus and support App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert G May, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. Robert G May
    Robert G May Guest

App

In microsoft's Treasure Hunt that I paid for and have owned for at least 2 years, why is this app now suddenly giving me in-game ads? This has to stop otherwise I will bury in the ground like treasure never to be seen or used again. Thank
    you, Robert.

:)

2. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

The app is ****

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues when you sign in to Xbox app. It can possibly be caused by your network connection settings or an error with your profile.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes in your account or your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried to sign in using a different account?
    • Are you still able to sign in to
      Xbox.com
      ?
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

APP

thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  6. ModestElf Win User

APP

well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

dont know if the bungie one has that function too
Thema:

App

1. App - Similar Threads - App

2. [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App

in XboX Insiders
    [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App: Hey all, A lot of the posts I've been seeing here lately could be hardware failures, or they could be issues with a build (bugs / glitches / etc). Would anyone else find it useful to have an app...
  3. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  5. Problems Installing PC games via App

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Installing PC games via App: I tried to install a PC game via the Xbox Beta app. When i click on the game it has the install button, when I click on that it asks me where to install it. I select the drive and something...
  6. Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app hasn't worked for about 3 weeks. Caused me to lose money on a download.: I rented a movie over the Xbox Marketplace on September 16th but when I tried to watch it the app failed and I got the error code 0x80070490. I tried all of the troubleshooting on the Xbox website...
  7. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  8. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....
  9. "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...

in XBoX on Windows
    "This drive has apps from another device... to use this drive the other apps must be...: I wanna first start by saying, why Microsoft, why is it so complicated to change my install location, not everyone uses one drive many people use one drive to boot off of and another for games,...
  10. Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]