app

Discus and support app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I got a problem with my xbox app. Whenever I open xbox console companion - beta or xbox console companion, it always says could not sign in right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andyXjest, Mar 5, 2020.

1. andyXjest
    andyXjest Guest

app

Hi!

I got a problem with my xbox app.

Whenever I open xbox console companion - beta or xbox console companion, it always says could not sign in right then and told me to try it later.

I've tried deleting then installing again and again but this problem keeps going on.

NOTE: My network still doing good

I hope someone can help me and thank you so much!

:)

andyXjest, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

The app is ****

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues when you sign in to Xbox app. It can possibly be caused by your network connection settings or an error with your profile.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes in your account or your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried to sign in using a different account?
    • Are you still able to sign in to
      Xbox.com
      ?
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

APP

thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
  6. ModestElf Win User

APP

well I guess I'm gonna stick with the bungie one thanks Noble

but I would like to have one were you can check achievements progress and more stuff like that

dont know if the bungie one has that function too
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. Extreme ping in Xbox apps (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Extreme ping in Xbox apps (Windows 10): My wifi works fine using everything else and online games on Steam run just fine. But when i try to play Sea of Thieves i get unplayable ping and teleport around all over the place. When running...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update: I am trying to use the xbox (beta) app on my pc running windows ten, but when I try to install it gives me the error code: Code: 0x80070005. I also get this code when I try to install or update...
  4. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app: First of all, wow it is a process trying to get xbox support. Basically the issue I’ve been having is a roommate on the same wifi keeps casting to my xbox, which completely overrides what I’m...
  6. Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Notifications for new activities in Insider App: I haven't seen much people suggest this so far, so i thought i might as well do so. One thing that's been bugging me with the Insider App (be it on PC or Console) is that there isn't any way to...
  7. Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.: One day I just could not hear my friends when I would join their parties from the companion app on my PC. I couldn't solve the problem in the five mins I tried to so I just went to my Xbox to join...
  8. xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even...: xbox One movie app shows some movies (on passport media external drive) at 0 bytes even though they play fine on computer Most of the movies show up and play just fine but some 300M to 1.1G show...
  9. When I try and upload a Gamerpicture from the Xbox App it’s says to try again later

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I try and upload a Gamerpicture from the Xbox App it’s says to try again later: When i try and upload a picture to my account on xbox app it says to try agian later and i waited 24hours still not working any ideas what can help aafbac93-7da1-479c-99c3-e4cb337938ce
  10. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...