app

Discus and support app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi my name is Abdifatah i am contacting you becuse i am trting to donlowd roblox it is saying something went wrong on our side so plese i delted it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbdifatahAbdi1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. app

hi my name is Abdifatah i am contacting you becuse i am trting to donlowd roblox it is saying something went

wrong on our side so plese i delted it becuse it woudn open then i am trying to downlowd i realy need it i am

not using it for fun i wna use it for a youtube chanel plese get back to me soon as posible!!!!! ASAP

:)

AbdifatahAbdi1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Nuke1967 Win User

No apps, no app store...

The video apps is empty for me.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Apps on App Store

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like you may have either your console or your gamertag set for the US. If the console is set to the US then follow these steps to switch it to UK.

Go to Settings>System>Console Settings>Language and Locale and change the Locale to United Kingdom.

If that is not the issue then perhaps you accidentally set your gamertag up for the US. You can change the region of your gamertag back to UK by following the steps at this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

someone is infringing your copywrite of age of empires

If the app is from an app store, then just report the app to the store that app is on.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

The app is ****

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues when you sign in to Xbox app. It can possibly be caused by your network connection settings or an error with your profile.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes in your account or your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error message when you tried to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried to sign in using a different account?
    • Are you still able to sign in to
      Xbox.com
      ?
  6. Lord Sion45 Win User

APP

thats just because they're stupid, smelly nerfherders. LOL
Thema:

app

1. app - Similar Threads - app

2. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  3. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  4. Xbox app on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android: The app works fine while my box is off but the moment I turn it on the app stops running. Is there any reason this would happen and if so could someone please explain why....
  5. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  6. XBOX Audio App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Audio App: Hi I seen the DTS Sound Abound app is going to be getting HDMI support because the app says it is coming soon does anyone know how soon is soon? thanks Jared e9d4945b-1db1-4f70-9ef9-9e9469411fab
  7. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...
  8. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  9. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  10. fix problems signing in to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    fix problems signing in to the xbox app: does anyone know how to fix this because idk how to fix it i click on more info but all it say to do is this (Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign...