Appeal a permanent ban

Discus and support Appeal a permanent ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to the enforcement team, is there any email or phone number to get in direct contact with the team. I was wondering would it be possible to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by User2hc, Nov 21, 2020.

1. User2hc
    User2hc Guest

Appeal a permanent ban

Hello to the enforcement team, is there any email or phone number to get in direct contact with the team.

I was wondering would it be possible to have my case reviewed again also i would like to appeal a permanent ban.

Thank you

:)

User2hc, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Permanently banned account

There isn't a way if it's a permanent ban with no appeal.
  3. MrAdyCarter Win User

Gears of War 3 issues

Gears bans are permanent and have no appeal process.

Sorry.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Account was permanently banned

Permanent bans can be appealed but the chances of a perma ban being overturned are slim at best.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Appeal a permanent ban

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com If you already submitted a review and they upheld their decision, there
    is nothing else that can be done.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71

You can appeal on https://enforcement.xbox.com, but permanent bans are not typically reversible.
Thema:

Appeal a permanent ban

1. Appeal a permanent ban - Similar Threads - Appeal permanent ban

2. Appealing a Childish Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appealing a Childish Suspension: I would like to appeal a suspension. This is my first ever incident where I have been suspended, and the reason is very childish. I said a joke and not even a bad one and I got reported and now...
  3. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban appeal: I recently just got a communicaion ban because a person sends me a message saying i’m “bad at the game”, i then send a message back to him pinting out how im doing better not breaking any TOS and...
  4. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down: Hello, my account has recently had a communications ban for a day. The person who reported me threatened me, my friends, and insulted me vigorously. I had called him out on how much of a...
  6. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So I recently got a communication ban on my xbox account. When I tried to appeal it it wasnt working. I went to the enforcement site and I went to sign in. When I signed in it took me to my...
  7. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...
  8. Permanent Ban/Suspension Support Appeal 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban/Suspension Support Appeal 3 months: Hello and thank you for any support I may receive. My XBL account was Permanently Banned a little over 3 months ago. And over the course of these few months i've had away from gaming I wanted to...
  9. Permanent Suspension Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension Appeal: Good day, I am writing to appeal my current Xbox Live permanent suspension due to a conversation report by gamer, [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] . This gamer direct messaged me in...
  10. ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.: hello my name is brendan, my account (xfrostyreaperx) was banned 2 years ago for 9999 years, i think i have learned my lesson, i will never edit my profile with a mod tool again, please give me a...