Appeal an xbox live suspension

Discus and support Appeal an xbox live suspension in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Revenge kick out for no reason. 9a1d7c2c-1078-4dc6-a0de-238175cfddfa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snackman6404, Oct 27, 2019.

1. snackman6404
    snackman6404 Guest

Revenge kick out for no reason.

:)

snackman6404, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Why did I get suspended???

Also the suspension applies when you sign back in to Xbox Live. You can appeal the suspension if it's longer than 24 hours through the website as well.
  4. CROxGAM3R Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly older. I was wondering if there was a way on modern day
    Xbox Live to make a suspension appeal, (temporary and permanent).
    modern day as in 2019 and so on
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Just a recommendation for the future, don't respond to offensive messages. If something negative is said to you, just report it if necessary and block the person. If you respond in kind, then you are also putting yourself at risk for suspensions, communication
    bans etc.
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Thema:

1. Appeal an xbox live suspension - Similar Threads - Appeal live suspension

2. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  3. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  4. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is: i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then...
  5. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Appeal: I was wondering if I was to receive a permanent suspension or a suspension in general. Is it possible to make an appeal in 2019 at all. I have seen other post as this one but they are mostly...
  7. Xbox Live Communication Suspension Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication Suspension Appeal: Recently I was suspended of all forms of communication. While playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege for the first time in almost a year I received a message from the account JumpyMoneky79. His...
  8. Is there an appeal process for xbox live enforcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an appeal process for xbox live enforcement?: I want to understand how one moment of toxicity leads to a week long suspension. I have been a good community member and have done nothing reportable, besides the occasional being absolutely...
  9. Communication Suspension Xbox Live 24 Hours - Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Suspension Xbox Live 24 Hours - Appeal: Hello, lately i have been playing Overwatch a lot and as a competitive game it tends to get heated, tensions arise and people start going back and forth with all manner of colourful language, i...
  10. i want to appeal the case for my other xbox live acount suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to appeal the case for my other xbox live acount suspension: why is my xbox live account suspended for "cheating" . the gamertag for the account that i am talking about is XzMrtrevorzX and the e mail for the account is [Mod Removed: Personal information]...