Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999

Discus and support Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account, NxG Reck, was banned until 12/30/9999 for modding the tenure with a third party app. I wasn't the one to mod it and it was my friend when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sodify, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Sodify
    Sodify Guest

My account, NxG Reck, was banned until 12/30/9999 for modding the tenure with a third party app. I wasn't the one to mod it and it was my friend when I gave him my account. I never wanted to mod the account, for my account is for my family and for gaming.
    Please also consider that i've bought games with my account that was banned and now it is locked. I'm really upset that the games were locked. Also my account was banned for saying bad things in my bio. That too was my friend. I really need the account and
    please consider that it wasn't me who modded my account it was someone else, and I never wanted it to be modded. I would be very happy if the ban could be remove. I would happily allow you guys to remove the tenure modification and bad bio. REMEMBER THE ACCOUNT
    WAS FOR NxG Reck

:)

Sodify, Jun 4, 2014
  2. byGin
    byGin Guest
    Can't download temporarily banned profile?

Oh, and when I log into the banned account on xbox.com it says I'm banned until 12/30/9999...

Now I'm confused as to whether it's a perma ban, or temp ban.

byGin, Jun 4, 2014
  3. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    My Friend Met The Banhammer

He's banned from Xbox live until 12/12/9999

ArabViper, Jun 4, 2014
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

As per the Terms of Service; "Your account is your responsibility at all times." You may post your inquiry in
    this forum.

KLRSKIR, Jun 4, 2014
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

As per the Terms of Service; "Your account is your responsibility at all times." You may post your inquiry in
    this forum.
  6. byGin Win User

Oh, and when I log into the banned account on xbox.com it says I'm banned until 12/30/9999...

Now I'm confused as to whether it's a perma ban, or temp ban.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

the 12/30/9999 date means it is a perma ban
  8. ArabViper Win User

My Friend Met The Banhammer

He's banned from Xbox live until 12/12/9999
  9. VernierSlake Win User

How Do I Get Unbanned From Xbox Live?

When you sign into the account on your console it'll tell you how long your ban is for. If it says you're banned until 12/31/9999 then that's a permaban.
Thema:

1. Appeal for banned account until 12/30/9999 - Similar Threads - Appeal banned account

2. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  3. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  4. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?: Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before which might make it so I can't even if there is...
  5. Ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban appeal: I was just banned due to defending someone in messages i sweared once and got reported as he sweared many times and was making fun of someone with dyslexia and didnt get banned please if someone...
  6. account ban upheld appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    account ban upheld appeal: hey there i own the gamer tag PuTTY and back in 2016 i played on it like once and apperently i got reported for hacking or modding whatever you call it when i never did such thing since i do know...
  7. account ban upheld appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    account ban upheld appeal: hey there i own the gamer tag PuTTY and back in 2016 i played on it like once and apperently i got reported for hacking or modding whatever you call it when i never did such thing since i do know...
  8. account banned for no clear reason and has no way to appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    account banned for no clear reason and has no way to appeal: hi, my account is banned for "marketplace theft" (not a valid reason.) The only thing that could contribute to this is that I purchased goat simulator payday on Jan 28 but got charged twice...
  9. Appealing an account that was banned over 3 years ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appealing an account that was banned over 3 years ago?: How would I go about appealing an account that was banned 3 years ago? Long story short I shared access to my account temporarily with someone who at the time was a close friend, I proceeded to...
  10. ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.: hello my name is brendan, my account (xfrostyreaperx) was banned 2 years ago for 9999 years, i think i have learned my lesson, i will never edit my profile with a mod tool again, please give me a...