Appeal to communication ban

Discus and support Appeal to communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flamey136, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Flamey136
    Flamey136 Guest

Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account was
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

:)

Flamey136, Jun 14, 2019
  2. An Old Freak Win User

Communications Ban Appeal

The XBLPET does not operate via the forums. For information or options concerning an enforcement action, please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. bowski477 Win User

Appealing a communication ban

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  4. Dying Meme Win User

Communication ban/appeal

Hi TaP Mast3r!

I understand your frustration with another Xbox user. Unfortunately you violated the Terms and Service of Xbox Live. You must understand that saying harsh words is not helping your issue with them.

My best advice in the future is to block and report the user and move on.

If you'd like to have Microsoft review your ban you can visit support here!
  5. Cmkslivt Win User

Communication ban/appeal

Hello TaP Mast3r,

You know we are all humans and most important is when you are in a community of other players is to respect each others.

On each side there could be consequence but you need to understand that when you act like this it creates a toxic community which is not accepted. By the community and among the gamers.

You responded to his behavior. Which could have been dealt with by simply reporting him and ignore/mute his profile.

I suggest you read the community guidelines here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic10

If you engage in harassment towards other users, you could receive communications suspensions or temporary account suspensions. Especially bad or repeated violations may lead to additional action, including
    permanent account suspensions or device bans.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Go to the Enforcement link and appeal you're case that the only way

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

1. Appeal to communication ban - Similar Threads - Appeal communication ban

2. Communication ban/appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban/appeal: So today i was doxed, and once i resolved the issue with my internet provider i messaged the person who doxed me and i used some unprofessional words to scold him for doxing me. And im the one who...
  3. Xbox Communication Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communication Ban Appeal: My account ‘’ was communication banned. My friend ‘[Mod Removed] told me to message him saying [Mod Removed]as a joke. After i messaged my friend ‘[Mod Removed]he reported my message as a joke and...
  4. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash dood". All I ever replied back to him was that he...
  5. Communications Ban Appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communications Ban Appeal: I have been communication banned for life for no reason and would like it appealed because i have only gotten a 1 day communication ban and out of the blue i got permanently communication banned...
  6. Communications Ban Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Appeal: Dear Microsft, My Xbox live account has undergone a communications ban due to an argument with a friend (who i am still friends with and on good terms) which resulted in him reporting me. I am...
  7. how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal a communication ban when i didn't do anything to be banned: I was banned on the 14th of December for violation of terms and service regarding xbox live communications but haven't messaged or contacted anyone with a few exception of party chat with friends...
  8. Banned For Verbal Harassment when already in a Communication Ban, cannot appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For Verbal Harassment when already in a Communication Ban, cannot appeal: Banned for a month for Verbal Harassment when already in a Communication Ban which meant I couldn't actually speak to anyone verbally, let alone harass them. Have no right to appeal although the...
  9. Appeal - Banned From Communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal - Banned From Communications: My son plays roblox and he has somewhat of a temper sometimes, i just got off of work yesterday and i seen a lot of messages from this one person saying that he will get my son banned and i...
  10. Communication ban, unable to appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban, unable to appeal: So I have a communication ban until the 29th and I have no idea why I got this ban. My account is marked as an adult but I am unable to submit a case review. Can someone please help me so I can...