Appear online

Discus and support Appear online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im having trouble appearing online so my friends can see. Even if i change my profile to appear online, it still shows to others that im appearing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamStumberg, Apr 28, 2020.

1. SamStumberg
    SamStumberg Guest

Appear online

Im having trouble appearing online so my friends can see. Even if i change my profile to appear online, it still shows to others that im appearing offline. Any one know how to fix this?

:)

SamStumberg, Apr 28, 2020
  2. SamStumberg Win User

Appear online

I tried it, but no luck. Thanks for replying though.
  3. grfootball80 Win User

Appearing online

Check your privacy settings. However appearing offline shouldn't be the reason why you can't play coop.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Appearing online

Hello laurenvernon,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your profile is appearing offline on Xbox Live. Do you receive an error message when you
    test the network and multiplayer connections
    ? We recommend
    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. You mentioned that your settings how that you are online on your own console. Are you referring to the setting in your profile that lets you appear online or appear
    offline? We will provide steps on how to locate this setting. If you confirm that the profile is appearing online and the power cycle does not resolve the issue, we suggest

removing your profile from the console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

How to appear online:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Scroll to the left and select your profile
    3. The drop down menu on the bottom of your profile lets you choose to appear online
  5. {Parity} Win User

Appearing online

Make sure you privacy settings are set correctly for your situation. You can also try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the
    back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

appearing online

Are you in the preview program? This happens almost every time that I am several updates ahead of my friends. I always report it. It eventually starts to show me as online after a week or two. I am hoping that this gets fixed one of these times.
Thema:

Appear online

1. Appear online - Similar Threads - Appear online

2. Appear Offline When I'm Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Appear Offline When I'm Online: I created a Microsoft Live account, however I always show as being offline, both to my friends and on my profile. See screenshot 1. I can also receive messages from my friends, but when I try to...
  3. When playing a game on Steam, I appear online on Xbox to other people. How does that occur...

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing a game on Steam, I appear online on Xbox to other people. How does that occur...: I think it might be something like the Xbox Game Bar that makes me appear online on Xbox, but I couldn’t find any information on that anywhere. I don’t want to appear online on Xbox Live because...
  4. My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox friends list doesn’t appear with anyone online when people are on: Ive had a problem with my friends list not showing any friend activity when there are friends playing but it just comes up with a blank menu, i play on the xbox one x and have had this problem for...
  5. appearing online

in XBoX on Windows
    appearing online: Ok as the title says I want to appear online so my friends can join my multiplayer games, I am set to online and all my privacy settings are set to friends or all and I still appear offline to...
  6. online but appears offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    online but appears offline: Hi I have created an account for my son. the other day i was at home and he was on the xbox. i went onto my xbox app and found him and wanted to send a message. this did not work and his status...
  7. Appearing Offline Shows Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing Offline Shows Online: So when me or my friends appear offline we show up as online. So far I've seen my friend say "1 day last seen Youtube" while he is in the online list. My friends message me as soon as I get on and...
  8. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game: Hello everyone, I would like to know. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game. c3619248-8744-4210-a6eb-78f6d1c2a67a
  9. xbox appearing offline when I'm online

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox appearing offline when I'm online: my Xbox is saying to my friends I'm offline , when I'm online and when I check it's at the appear online option. please help as this is doing my nut in 9e6f59a6-da41-4a65-9196-96252d35392a
  10. Appearing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appearing online: I am trying to play online coop on outward with someone and it will not allow us to do it. We have discovered that i appear as offline to them even though all my settings show that i am online on...