Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY

Discus and support Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY since microsoft wanna scam me bill gates is banned from philly he come here killers on his **** give me... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KingNooskiGuwop, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY

Apple (Routers): BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY
    since microsoft wanna scam me bill gates is banned from philly he come here killers on his **** give me my games back he could die on my soul...

:)

KingNooskiGuwop, Jan 16, 2017
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Same ole Microsoft.

Good thing Bill Gates invest $158 million into to Apple back in the early 90's before they went *** up.... MS want some competition... even if it cost them some money......

kingvas78, Jan 16, 2017
  3. What if MS spun out XBOX as a Standalone company?

But it's not your call shareholders have imput because of their 5 percent shares which is more then Bill Gates. Bill Gates has been selling his shares in Microsoft. A lot will depend how the Ones does in sales, there are those of the share holders that
    would like Microsoft to sell the X Box brand all together. Time will only tell, Apple needs to sell nothing as they are the richest tech giant on the planet period.

WildChameleon, Jan 16, 2017
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Same ole Microsoft.

Good thing Bill Gates invest $158 million into to Apple back in the early 90's before they went *** up.... MS want some competition... even if it cost them some money......
  5. WildChameleon Win User

What if MS spun out XBOX as a Standalone company?

But it's not your call shareholders have imput because of their 5 percent shares which is more then Bill Gates. Bill Gates has been selling his shares in Microsoft. A lot will depend how the Ones does in sales, there are those of the share holders that
    would like Microsoft to sell the X Box brand all together. Time will only tell, Apple needs to sell nothing as they are the richest tech giant on the planet period.
  6. ConvexCastle19 Win User

how do i get free xbox live

You cant you have to buy it no way for it to be free unless you`re bill gates or your the president
  7. saif 987 Win User

Fix your error!!

we cant help :S connect mircrosoft and beg them :p tell them you did nothing or call bill gates haha :p
  8. Dynamic Sausage Win User

XBOX BRAND GAMES

If consoles had a modding community like PC does, Bill Gates should be a playable character in every game! Failing that, Bill Gates Kart would definitely be a day 1 buy for me. Online multiplayer is a 1v1 face off between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

Dragon's Den anybody?
Thema:

Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY

1. Apple: BILL GATES CANT **** TO PHILLY - Similar Threads - Apple BILL GATES

2. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  3. XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE: Today, I will have to go to gamestop to cash in on my warranty for xbox one controller.....that I got two weeks ago.... this is my sixth controller. this is brand new and the jack [Mod Removed -...
  4. Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working: I use apple headphones to talk on discord and any other games but for some reason when i play sea of thieves my headphones do not work in the xbox party or in game. I've checked my privacy...
  5. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...: Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij oren als ik de oortjes in heb (aangesloten...
  6. Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses I have already replaced it once but the second one have the same issue...
  7. Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router

Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router Hey Matthew, Before accessing your router, try clearing our your MAC address from within the console since it seems to be part of...
  8. Apple Time Capsule: Xbox wifi

Apple Time Capsule: Xbox wifi: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox wifi Hi Jake, Most universities have a system where you can just register your device using its MAC address to be able to get it to connect to the network. I...
  9. Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone

Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone Hello! Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to connect to a network on the Xbox?...
  10. Email from apple

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Email from apple: Hi, For last 3weeks I keep getting this email from Apple, mentioning I have bought some games. I have never had an account with them and the charges are unauthorized as I don't even have an...