Apple: Iphone

Discus and support Apple: Iphone in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): Iphone iPhone does not work with the internet 0946fb82-ee72-4cb1-aaef-14303be08cd6 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016.

1. KIDANNYPR
    KIDANNYPR Guest

Apple (Routers): Iphone
    iPhone does not work with the internet

:)

KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016
  2. KIDANNYPR
    KIDANNYPR Guest

Apple (Routers): Iphone
    iPhone does not work with the internet

KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Santkill
    Santkill Guest
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

And yes, the Apple Headset Jacket of all Apple gadgets uses CTIA standard..

The iPhone and Macbook Pro uses CTIA standard.

And the Apple Earpods uses CTIA standard.

So, the Z11 will be compatible with Stereo Headset Adapter.

=)

Santkill, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Santkill Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

And yes, the Apple Headset Jacket of all Apple gadgets uses CTIA standard..

The iPhone and Macbook Pro uses CTIA standard.

And the Apple Earpods uses CTIA standard.

So, the Z11 will be compatible with Stereo Headset Adapter.

=)
  5. Mogwai Warrior Win User

So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

I can't believe Apple either. I bought the IPhone 5 and guess what? 2 years later they brought out the IPhone 6 and it's bigger and faster. This is just ridiculous. I feel cheated.
  6. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

Smartglass

[quote user="NerdLord64"]There needs to be a smartglass app for apple products

[/quote]

There is. For iPhone and iPad and everything else that is iCRAP.
  7. ClingyMeteor91 Win User

Xbox One - £420 (Announced at E3 Xbox)

I think it's cheap for a console that will last 5+ years Apple charge like £530 for a iPhone that will be outdated in 11 months
  8. Dangerous Alan Win User

Comparing XBOX to any other customer product.

@tohellnbak

Exactly... If you buy an iPhone and your phone providers signal goes down is it Apples fault? No. Same here.
Thema:

1. Apple: Iphone - Similar Threads - Apple Iphone

2. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  3. XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE: Today, I will have to go to gamestop to cash in on my warranty for xbox one controller.....that I got two weeks ago.... this is my sixth controller. this is brand new and the jack [Mod Removed -...
  4. Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working: I use apple headphones to talk on discord and any other games but for some reason when i play sea of thieves my headphones do not work in the xbox party or in game. I've checked my privacy...
  5. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...: Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij oren als ik de oortjes in heb (aangesloten...
  6. Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses I have already replaced it once but the second one have the same issue...
  7. Apple: Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone

Apple: Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone: Apple (Routers): Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone iPhone 6 plus with latest I-software installed. Xbox app won't boot up. Starts up. Green screen w Xbox logo. Flashes screen then back to phone...
  8. Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6

Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6: Apple (Routers): Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6 Same here. It's very frustrating. a3af76ce-7f7e-45cc-9237-e6d4303e0166
  9. Apple: Iphone

Apple: Iphone: Apple (Routers): Iphone iPhone does not work with the internet 78dee4a6-2665-45ec-b1ae-467723f5a53f
  10. Email from apple

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Email from apple: Hi, For last 3weeks I keep getting this email from Apple, mentioning I have bought some games. I have never had an account with them and the charges are unauthorized as I don't even have an...