Apple: Iphone

Discus and support Apple: Iphone in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): Iphone iPhone does not work with the internet 78dee4a6-2665-45ec-b1ae-467723f5a53f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016.

1. KIDANNYPR
    KIDANNYPR Guest

Apple (Routers): Iphone
    iPhone does not work with the internet

:)

KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016
  2. KIDANNYPR
    KIDANNYPR Guest

Apple (Routers): Iphone
    iPhone does not work with the internet

KIDANNYPR, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Santkill
    Santkill Guest
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

And yes, the Apple Headset Jacket of all Apple gadgets uses CTIA standard..

The iPhone and Macbook Pro uses CTIA standard.

And the Apple Earpods uses CTIA standard.

So, the Z11 will be compatible with Stereo Headset Adapter.

=)

Santkill, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Santkill Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

And yes, the Apple Headset Jacket of all Apple gadgets uses CTIA standard..

The iPhone and Macbook Pro uses CTIA standard.

And the Apple Earpods uses CTIA standard.

So, the Z11 will be compatible with Stereo Headset Adapter.

=)
  5. kgomen Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

Maybe a class action against them for not providing main functionality of a product which is the entertainment component of the Xbox one. This has happened with Apple slowing down Iphones and Apple had to pay up.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

I can't believe Apple either. I bought the IPhone 5 and guess what? 2 years later they brought out the IPhone 6 and it's bigger and faster. This is just ridiculous. I feel cheated.
  7. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

Smartglass

[quote user="NerdLord64"]There needs to be a smartglass app for apple products

[/quote]

There is. For iPhone and iPad and everything else that is iCRAP.
  8. ClingyMeteor91 Win User

Xbox One - £420 (Announced at E3 Xbox)

I think it's cheap for a console that will last 5+ years Apple charge like £530 for a iPhone that will be outdated in 11 months
Thema:

1. Apple: Iphone - Similar Threads - Apple Iphone

2. Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M): Microsoft friends, As a Apple customer, with an iPhone and an iPad, I am very frustrated that Apple is preventing me from enjoying xCloud on my mobile devices. I encourage Microsoft to fight back...
  3. Apple goes to war with Xbox gaming industry

in XboX Insiders
    Apple goes to war with Xbox gaming industry: [IMG] submitted by /u/Choice-Sudden [link] [comments]
  4. Gamecenter has linked two apple Id's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamecenter has linked two apple Id's?: Hey, I have an issue of I play "Township" which is linked to GameCenter. My daughter wanted to play "Township" but on her own account. For some reason her AppleId became linked to my "Township"...
  5. An apple in my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    An apple in my xbox 360: Well my xbox 360 got over heated got off last night and when I tried to restart it, it flashed two red lights at the left. I was terrified because I thought it was in to the ring of death but...
  6. : Two Xbox Ones with Xbox Live over an Apple Airport Extreme network?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Two Xbox Ones with Xbox Live over an Apple Airport Extreme network?: : Two Xbox Ones with Xbox Live over an Apple Airport Extreme network? So I have two Xbox Ones on my network, with wired connections back to my 5th gen Airport Extreme (Time Capsule). I had run one...
  7. Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controlling apple tv4k as a set top box: Hello everyone! A couple of months back I have decided to ditch our fiber tv provider's box (in Sweden) and replaced it with an Apple TV4k and route it, just as the box before, through the xbox...
  8. Apple: Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone

Apple: Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone: Apple (Routers): Xbox 1 app not booting on iPhone iPhone 6 plus with latest I-software installed. Xbox app won't boot up. Starts up. Green screen w Xbox logo. Flashes screen then back to phone...
  9. Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6

Apple: Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6: Apple (Routers): Xbox app crash on start on iPhone 6 Same here. It's very frustrating. a3af76ce-7f7e-45cc-9237-e6d4303e0166
  10. Apple: Iphone

Apple: Iphone: Apple (Routers): Iphone iPhone does not work with the internet 0946fb82-ee72-4cb1-aaef-14303be08cd6