Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify

Discus and support Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just saw a post on twitter which says that an option to stream music from Apple Music is coming to the PS5 along with Spotify as another option.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynergyRamoz, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify

So i just saw a post on twitter which says that an option to stream music from Apple Music is coming to the PS5 along with Spotify as another option. I’ve been asking for this for a very long time in the “weekly feature request” I hope we get Apple Music support for xbox as well very soon.

submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/SynergyRamoz, Oct 14, 2021
  2. the JeffreyTM Win User

Background music

Not sure about apple music; however, if that happens on Spotify I just have to unpause the music while on the app I'm playing and the music will resume.
  3. Lord Jurgious Win User

Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

I just want to know if spotify is coming or not, if its not im canceling my spotify sub. and moving to xbox music
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. H0MELESS Win User

720's rumored 4gb of ram

Apple comes along and crush MS & Sony mwahahaha !
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Apple Music Xbox

Hi,

No, unfortunately Apple Music isn’t available on Xbox consoles and most likely never will be.

Xbox One and Series X|S console apps - some apps may not be available in certain countries/regions.

If you’d like to listen to music while playing a game, Deezer, Spotify, Pandora and SoundCloud all allow you to do this.

You can also listen to the radio in the background. TuneIn Radio is probably the best option for this, with music stations.

Apple TV, however, is compatible with Xbox. I believe this is the only Apple service supported on Xbox consoles.

Just FYI: You’ll need to be connected to Xbox Live to use any of the apps mentioned (not offline).

Happy gaming with music :)
Thema:

Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify

1. Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify - Similar Threads - Apple Music coming

2. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

in XboX Insiders
    [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.: Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported source was found". I could've sworned it worked...
  3. New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub: There are no actual release notes or features on this. Do any of you know if there are any. Or what should we look out for? submitted by /u/ferreirarq [link] [comments]
  4. Apple TV connected to Xbox for higher resolution output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apple TV connected to Xbox for higher resolution output: Hello I have an Apple TV HD and I would like to connect it via HDMI to the xbox one s's sat/cable hdmi in port. I know I can do that with an actual cable box but is it possible to do that with an...
  5. Not getting any help from Microsoft regarding Xbox Cloud Gaming for Apple

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting any help from Microsoft regarding Xbox Cloud Gaming for Apple: Despite several attempts, I am not getting any follow up help from Microsoft regarding my inquiry below. I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because the Microsoft support person I was...
  6. Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller: I was invited into the XCloud Beta a couple days ago. I got it installed but so far it’s unplayable. My problem seems to be with Bluetooth and WiFi. When I pair my Xbox wireless controller with my...
  7. Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working: I have uninstalled and re-installed the Apple TV app on my Xbox several times and each time it works for about 1 to 3 days then quits working. The Netflix app works fine. I have a subscription to...
  8. Apple Music Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apple Music Xbox: Hi All, There is any way to use Apple music on Xbox ? @Microsoft ==> Did you planned to add it ? Regards, bf77b4ef-4641-43e4-bf79-985a64cb3d82
  9. Will there ever be an Apple Music app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there ever be an Apple Music app?: I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if Apple and Microsoft had any plans on implementing...
  10. Apple: Play background music in video clips!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple: Play background music in video clips!: Apple (Routers): Play background music in video clips! Should we be able to play background music in our video clips? I just finished editing this game clip on upload studio and I wanted to play...