Apple: Smart glass not opening images

Discus and support Apple: Smart glass not opening images in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Apple (Routers): Smart glass not opening images This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by r3ap3rsg, Jan 25, 2017.

1. r3ap3rsg
    r3ap3rsg Guest

Apple (Routers): Smart glass not opening images
    This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and there will be a link there to report any bugs that are found in the app there.

:)

r3ap3rsg, Jan 25, 2017
  2. Apple: Smart glass app

Apple (Routers): Smart glass app
    I can't connect to my Xbox one through the smart glass app I have an iPhone 7 plus and it gives me the error code (0x8000001E) please help

ChimneyChangas, Jan 25, 2017
  3. MrGreatScott
    MrGreatScott Guest
    Profile show case and smart glass issues.

Many people have reported that Xbox One Smart Glass is not working starting January 1st, 2015. Happy New Year! By the way, my friends with Android or Apple Smart Glass app don't appear to have the problem. It appears to be a problem on Windows phone and
    Windows 8.1 only.

MrGreatScott, Jan 25, 2017
  4. Apple: Smart glass not opening images

This appears to be a known issue at the moment. Please go to the developer page on the app store and there will be a link there to report any bugs that are found in the app there.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 25, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. MrGreatScott Win User

Profile show case and smart glass issues.

Many people have reported that Xbox One Smart Glass is not working starting January 1st, 2015. Happy New Year! By the way, my friends with Android or Apple Smart Glass app don't appear to have the problem. It appears to be a problem on Windows phone and
    Windows 8.1 only.
  7. Epixtactic Win User

Smartglass

Smart glass is being produced for all platforms. I'm just saying why are we complaining here about another platforms release date. Isn't it more plausible that google/apple have more to do with this delay than microsoft.
  8. Pazuzu156 Win User

I still can't get smartglasses to work

Both devices need to be connected to the internet and logged in at the same time. If they are, check your network for anything interfering with the connection. Also, try running the console before you open smart glass. If you have a windows 8 computer, try
    testing the smart glass app for windows 8 to see if the problem persists.
  9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox One activity.

It not yet supported on XBOX.com. Get smart glass or join TA.com to get this. And mainly the smart glass.
Thema:

1. Apple: Smart glass not opening images - Similar Threads - Apple Smart glass

2. XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER = BORDERLINE APPLE PHONE: Today, I will have to go to gamestop to cash in on my warranty for xbox one controller.....that I got two weeks ago.... this is my sixth controller. this is brand new and the jack [Mod Removed -...
  3. Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Apple headphone on xbox app windows 10 not working: I use apple headphones to talk on discord and any other games but for some reason when i play sea of thieves my headphones do not work in the xbox party or in game. I've checked my privacy...
  4. Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoe kan ik ervoor zorgen dat ik via mijn apple oortjes normaal met mensen kan comminuceren?...: Hoi, ik heb laatst een xbox one s gekocht, en die gebruik ik altijd in combinatie met apple oortjes. Nou [Mod Removed] ik de hele tijd een piep in mij oren als ik de oortjes in heb (aangesloten...
  5. Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Apple Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to ...: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: My brand new Xbox oneX refuses to let it be hardwired connected to internet absolutely refuses I have already replaced it once but the second one have the same issue...
  6. Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router

Apple Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox not connection to my router Hey Matthew, Before accessing your router, try clearing our your MAC address from within the console since it seems to be part of...
  7. Apple Time Capsule: Xbox wifi

Apple Time Capsule: Xbox wifi: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Xbox wifi Hi Jake, Most universities have a system where you can just register your device using its MAC address to be able to get it to connect to the network. I...
  8. Apple: Smart glass app

Apple: Smart glass app: Apple (Routers): Smart glass app I can't connect to my Xbox one through the smart glass app I have an iPhone 7 plus and it gives me the error code (0x8000001E) please help...
  9. Email from apple

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Email from apple: Hi, For last 3weeks I keep getting this email from Apple, mentioning I have bought some games. I have never had an account with them and the charges are unauthorized as I don't even have an...
  10. Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device: I m in India . Why ain’t I able to download Xbox 360 smartglass even though I have the latest iOS update and it is a iPhone 10 420f7aea-717a-4503-bf84-3deec4dd3834