Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea

Discus and support Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am a Xbox user in Korea. Apple TV+ was launched in Korea on Nov 4th. But unlike other platforms, Apple TV + app is still not available on Xbox in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WerewolfGrouchy1781, Nov 24, 2021 at 12:42 AM.

1. Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea

Hi, I am a Xbox user in Korea. Apple TV+ was launched in Korea on Nov 4th. But unlike other platforms, Apple TV + app is still not available on Xbox in Korea. Please check it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/WerewolfGrouchy1781
    [link] [comments]

/u/WerewolfGrouchy1781, Nov 24, 2021 at 12:42 AM
  2. DG I NOOB Win User

We've lost your TV lineup Issue

Check if the tv is not defective or try to change the cable... if it doesn´t work, test another TV to make sure the problem isn´t with the xbox itself.
  3. Segomo Win User

We've lost your TV lineup Issue

Check if the tv is not defective or try to change the cable... if it doesn´t work, test another TV to make sure the problem isn´t with the xbox itself.
    Issue is with software. Have this issue on Xbox One X with Hauppauge tuner and two Xbox One S with their own Hauppauge tuners. All separate and complete setups. Not TV or cable related since they all stopped working the evening of May 5th.

Edit: currently it's the only video media app we have that's not working. Plex, VLC, Prime video all still work.
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. MocArt(2) Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

Streaming doesn`t work for me also. It happened with the one of the latest realises.

I have installed xbox app ver. 15.18.4004.00000
  6. RoseGryphon15 Win User

HDMI cable doesn't work...

i have the same problem ,with the HDMI cable and i try on 2 tv`s and 2 cables and is doesn`t work,what can i do ??
Thema:

Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea

1. Apple TV + app doesn’t work on Xbox in Korea - Similar Threads - Apple app doesn’t

2. New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub: There are no actual release notes or features on this. Do any of you know if there are any. Or what should we look out for? submitted by /u/ferreirarq [link] [comments]
  3. Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working: I have uninstalled and re-installed the Apple TV app on my Xbox several times and each time it works for about 1 to 3 days then quits working. The Netflix app works fine. I have a subscription to...
  4. Apple TV app on Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV app on Alpha Skip Ahead: Is it just me or Apple TV just refuses to open on a series X on Alpha Skip Ahead? submitted by /u/prasad1287 [link] [comments]
  5. Apple TV App Unstable on Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV App Unstable on Skip Ahead: Just noticed that the Apple TV app is having the following issues on Skip-Ahead: App is sending out a storage video signal when shifting to HDR, signal becomes unusable to the display and has a...
  6. Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes

in XboX Insiders
    Apple TV+ app doesn't display Dolby Vision content on HDMI2.1 modes: As titles says - despite Xbox Series X supporting Dolby Vision, when set to 4K120Hz (therefor requiring HDMI2.1 mode) using Apple TV+ app wouldn't display Dolby Vision, only HDR10. submitted by...
  7. My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?: Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox reboots, and this reload cycle is endless ......
  8. The Xbox app on apple iPad

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app on apple iPad: Hi, i am on apple ipad and when ever i open the xbox app i cant do anything but look at home page and i have tried re installing the app a few times yet i cant do anything. Any ideas on whats...
  9. Will there ever be an Apple Music app?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there ever be an Apple Music app?: I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if Apple and Microsoft had any plans on implementing...
  10. Microsoft screw me on iOS app for Xbox Apple SerieS X help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft screw me on iOS app for Xbox Apple SerieS X help: I'm having to type this on my notes on IPAD because when I hit the back button, it deletes everything I type. I guess because Microsoft bot doesn't like header. I bought my iPad new, but older...