Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK

Discus and support Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to ask how to obtain Microsoft Rewards points under the HKSAR region? According to Microsoft webpage... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SungPainter1336, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK

Hello, I would like to ask how to obtain Microsoft Rewards points under the HKSAR region?

According to Microsoft webpage (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20540/microsoft-account-earning-rewards-points), I have tried the first method but in vain. Having used Microsoft Live Chat for multiple times, your staff said Microsoft Rewards
    has set regional limitations. However, I am still discontented with the reply from your staff, even though they have tried their best to answer my question.

I hope Microsoft can:

1. give me a direct answer;

2. provide means of contact other than live chat, such as email, to directly contact Microsoft Support;

3. save and give a copy of Live Chat record to both parties, i.e. Microsoft and consumers, for the sake of interests of both parties.

4. remind consumers for regional limitations of Microsoft Rewards and any other Microsoft products and services, if applicable, and specify the limitations.

It is with sincere hope that Microsoft can give me a reply as soon as practicable, and follow up my suggestions for improvements in a serious manner.

:)

SungPainter1336, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. SungPainter1336 Win User

It's still not a direct answer that I expect, which is to SPECIFY which method(s) for earning Microsoft Rewards points are applicable to the region of HKSAR, under the webpage of the relevant Microsoft webpage (https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/20540/microsoft-account-earning-rewards-points)
    in English (HKSAR). I am so disappointed with great grievance to the company upon this matter.

I am now seriously request the company to give a direct answer, and provide more comprehensive and accurate information in the webpage for respective regions and languages. Hope you can follow up this matter immediately and without any further delay.
  4. XiaoboYe Win User

Catherine GOD version wont launch on Xbox One

Hi Miss Bijoux. Guess my reply got messed up 5 days ago and no input is recorded.

Here it is again:

1, I am located in HK and also I am binded to HK region in my payment methid.

2. my rewards program is binded to HK region as well

3, Immediately after the purchase I got Microsoft billing email as formal notice

4, I got bank credit card charge notice as well immedetely.

5, My concole is set to HK region as well in HK local settings (Traditional Chinese).

Now with that cleared would you pls help escalate to backward compatibility team to verify /reproduce this issue? I check with my friends and they also had this issue when digitally purchase Catherine in HK Xbox store online.

pls fix it and Happy Xmas.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

close an account

6. baltyofgod Win User

Sign in

Thema:

1. Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK - Similar Threads - Applicability Microsoft Rewards

2. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  3. Application Error 1000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application Error 1000: 错误应用程序名称: Gears5.exe,版本: 0.0.0.0,时间戳: 0x5d64daa4 错误模块名称: Gears5.exe,版本: 0.0.0.0,时间戳: 0x5d64daa4 异常代 : 0xc0000005 错误偏移量: 0x0000000004d960be 错误进程 ID: 0x794 错误应用程序启动时间: 0x01d56446115f9d60 错误应用程序路径:...
  4. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

in XboX Insiders
    unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Enforcer application

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcer application: To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of yall enforcers can tell me i will gladly...
  6. Aplication téléphone[Translation-phone application]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Aplication téléphone[Translation-phone application]: Bonjour je souhaiterais que quelqu'un m'expliqu si possible comment utiliser l apllication sur téléphone pour pouvoir faire parti d'un groupe sur xbox. Plus précisément ma prise jack est morte et...
  7. microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store it looks like you don't have any applicable devices: When i purchased minecraft from the store and i clicked download it said "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices" Please tell me how to get rid of this issue(i do not have an xbox i...
  8. Błąd w aplikacji Microsoft Mahjong [Translation-Error in the Microsoft Mahjong application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Błąd w aplikacji Microsoft Mahjong [Translation-Error in the Microsoft Mahjong application]: Wystąpił u mnie dzisiaj błąd w aplikacji Microsoft Mahjong. Od dawna gram w Codzienne wyzwania, na każdy dzień są 3. Błąd polega na tym, ze dzisiaj w kalendarzu z wyzwaniami pokazuje mi 0/5 na...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: After buying a game through Microsoft.com it asks me where I want to install. But it says no applicable devices. After a few seconds the xbox started to download the game on its own so at least...
  10. Microsoft Bingo Application Closing After Game is Over (Everytime)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Application Closing After Game is Over (Everytime): I am playing Italy. I always choose 4 cards. I play the game like usual. It asks if I want Extra Numbers , I skip cause I don't want to play another 5 balls. I receive my coins like usual....